Chapter 3

I woke up at 8am. I went downstairs to make breakfast. Mum and dad just left for work. I decided to have yoghurt with chopped up strawberries and blueberries. I also decided to make a smoothie.I put in mixed berries, yoghurt,banana and orange juice. I then walked up to my room with my smoothie and put on my work out clothes. A sports bra and leggings. I walked back down stairs,grabbed my phone off the kitchen bench and went into the gym room. I blasted music as I worked out for an hour.

After my work out I went to take a shower, since I still had time to kill, I decided to shave my legs. I washed my hair with a vanilla scented shampoo and rinsed it out of my hair, also using the conditioner. I then stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me,then walked back to my room. I got changed into a pair of black ripped jeans and a plain white cropped tank top. I sat at my dressing table and started doing my makeup. I decided to go for a normal 'everyday' look. I grabbed my purse and my phone. I walked past Holly's room and told her I was ready because she was driving me there. I walked downstairs and slipped on my superstars. Holly came downstairs and we got into the car and headed to the studio.

***
Holly dropped me off infront of the studio and I walked in. I walked up to the reception. "Hi, I'm Olivia Jones and I'm here for a meeting" "Ah yes Olivia, follow me this way" the reception lady got up and started walking down the hallway as I followed her. We reached a door on the right and she knocked. "Sir, Olivia Jones is here to see you." "Hello Olivia! Come in!" I'm assuming was David, said. "Hello" I said as I walked into the room and was met with 3 boys sitting at a table. God damn they're more hotter in person, I thought.Especially Jakob. Jakob has always been my 'favourite' ever since they were on the X factor. I watched their audition and Jakob just stood out to me the most. I don't know why. "Olivia, this is Chris,Ethan and Jakob." David said. We exchanged hi's as I sat down in the nearest seat. There was also another two people in the room that I didn't know. "Boys, Olivia is going to be your makeup artist for this tour. The tour starts on the 12th of October in London." David says. "Wait the 12th of October?!" I said in shocked. That's in 6 days! David nodded. "I'm going to leave and let you guys get to know each other more as you will be together almost every day for the next 10 months" 10 months?!? "What's wrong Olivia? You seem shocked" Chris said. "I knew tours were long but not that long. Do we get any breaks?" "Yes you'll have a week off every 3 months to go and visit your family or just take a break and explore the city." That doesn't sound that bad. David and the two other people left the room so we could get to know each other. "So Olivia, what do you do?" Ethan asked. "I'm a YouTuber and I do hair and makeup videos and sometimes challenges and tags." I replied. "I thought I saw you from somewhere!" Jakob exclaimed. I laughed. "How old are you?" Chris asked me. "I'm 15, my birthdays on the 4th of March." "Oh cool so you're the same age as us" Jakob says.

As we talked more about my YouTube career and their singing career, I couldn't help but notice how perfect Jakob was. His skin is flawless and he has really nice eyebrows that are probably better than mine. I just sat there admiring Jakob as he talked to the boys until David walked back into the room with a disappointed look on his face and snapped me out of my daydream. He sat back down on his chair as he put his head in his hands in a stressed way. "Is everything okay?" I asked a bit anxious, scared that it had something to do with me. Maybe they contacted the wrong person and wasn't supposed to contact me. Or maybe I wasn't good enough. I started to panic a bit. Oh I forgot to mention, I have really bad anxiety and I often have panic/anxiety attacks.

"The opening act has decided to back out of the tour. It's in 6 days! How are we supposed to find another artist in that short amount of time?!" I saw all of the boys faces fall.

There was a moment of silence. I saw Jakob's face lit up. "What about Olivia is our opening act? I mean, she can have her own little show and if her fans find out they'd want to come as well!" "But I don't sing" I say. "You aren't going to be singing. You can do what those other YouTubers do at their shows." Jakob says. "Actually that's not a terrible idea." David says. "We can only make this happen if Olivia agrees on this, so what do you say Olivia?" "Um well, I guess..sure?" The thing is I've never done a live show before so I don't know how it'll turn out. I feel like I'm going to mess everything up. Everyone's not going to find me interesting and leave because 'they only came here for in stereo'. Most of their fans aren't even going to know who I am and they're going to think they walked into the wrong concert or something. "They'll love you Olivia. Our fanbase is mainly teenage girls and they're most likely into hair and makeup and that's what you do!" Chris says. Wait did I say that out loud? Oh god. I start going red. "You'll be fine Olivia, Since we're touring worldwide and you said you've never done a live show before, maybe your fans would want to come and see you.It's basically two tours in one." Jakob said. "Also you could have your own meet and greet too!" Ethan said excitedly. "So Olivia what do you say?"David says. "This is honestly a dream come true and it'd be a great opportunity, so let's do this!" Everyone cheered. "Thank you so much Olivia. You literally saved me from stress" I laughed. "It's all good David." This tour is going to be amazing.

The rest of the meeting we talked more about the tour and how in some countries the tickets haven't been on sale yet so they'll change the tickets for it to say 'In Stereo with Olivia Jones' In stereo is in bold because it's their concert and I'm just doing a little show connected to theirs. I basically have to get the crowd hyped up for when In Stereo comes on and that's going to be so much fun.

----
Word count: 1171
Yass omg I wrote over 1000 words I'm proud baha😂 Hope you enjoyed Chapter 3! It took me a long time to write😂
Insta: @_instereomusic

-Anna ♡