Chapter 20

I opened my eyes to see a sleeping Jakob next to me. I smiled and grabbed my phone off my bedside table. It's currently 9am. I checked my social media. There were so many posts and mentions asking if I was okay or if Jakob and I were okay since we deleted all our tweets.

I went onto snapchat and took a selfie with Jakob, I used the dog filter, aw he looks so peaceful when he sleeps. In the picture you can see that he has his arms around my waist. I captioned the photo "we're okay😊❤️" and posted it to my story.

In seconds I got stacks of screenshots of my story and everyone was tweeting at me and tagging me in the photo on Instagram and Twitter. I smiled. This makes me so happy.

I was laying there on my phone when I got a notification. Ethan has just tweeted. I went to check out his tweet and it was a screenshot of my story "OTP!!OTP!! so glad everything is all g now :) x *screenshot of my story*" There were so many questions in the replies so many people were asking if Jakob and I were official. I liked Ethan's tweet and replied back "me too..me too😊"

"What are you smiling at?" I heard Jakob say. Damn his morning voice is so sexy. I've missed his morning voice,all those mornings on tour. Oh the memories. I miss touring and I can't wait to get back on tour. I actually went to the studio to ask if I could back out of the tour and they said I couldn't because I signed the contract. I was so mad then but now I'm so excited to leave and be on stage and explore the world. I don't think I'll ever get sick of touring only when I'm missing my family a whole lot. We start the Australian leg of the tour in a week. We're going to Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane and Sydney. This leg of the tour only goes for a week and a half because we're only doing 5 shows.

I look up at Jakob and smile "I'm just really happy." He pulls me closer to him as I place my phone beside me and buried my head into his chest, breathing in his scent. I haven't been happy in such a long time. I could honestly lie here forever with him.

*********

We laid there for another 10 minutes when I decided it was time to get up. I managed to get out of Jakob's grip after 5 minutes of him holding me tighter and not wanting me to get up.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen and started getting out ingredients to make pancakes. Mum and dad went to work and Holly messaged me saying she was out with a friend.

As I was flipping the pancakes I felt Jakob's hands sneak around my waist and he placed his head on my shoulder.

All of a sudden we heard a phone ring. Jakob unwrapped his arm from my waist and grabbed his phone out of his pocket. It was his mum calling. He walked out of the room and picked up the call. I heard mumbles but couldn't make out what he was saying because the stove was loud af.

When I have finished making the pancakes I placed the plate full of pancakes on the kitchen bench and got out the toppings. Jakob walked back in and a gave him a plate. "Thanks babe." Jakob said with a smile. "No problem, now eat up!" We both started eating the pancakes.

**********

It was currently 10:30am and we were lying on my bed on our phones bored as ever. None of us were talking, we were too busy on our phones.

"Hey do you want to go to the beach with Ethan and Chris?" Jakob asked me as he turned around facing me. I thought for a second and turned my head to look out the window. "Yeah sure, it's so nice out today." Jakob agreed and turned back around on his phone probably texting the boys back a reply.

"When are we leaving?" I asked. "They're going to be picking us up at my house in 45 minutes." I nodded my head and got up to get changed and pack my bag. I grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom to get changed. I put on my light blue bikini then as my cover up I put on a tank top and shorts. I then went to pack a small bag. I put a towel, sunscreen and my purse in the bag. I zipped it up and was ready to go.

Jakob was waiting for me at the door. I grabbed my phone and my sunnies and placed it on my head. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. Jakob's house was only a 7 minute walk from my house. We swung out entwined hands as we walked down the pathway.

We got to Jakob's house and walked up the driveway and rang the doorbell since Jakob forgot his keys. The door opened revealing who I was assuming was his mum. "Hey hunny!" She said to Jakob as she pulled him into a hug. As they pulled away. she turned to me. "Hey Olivia!" She said as she hugged me. How does she know my name? I thought to myself. Oh right. I went on tour with her son. "Hello Mrs Delgado. How are you?" I said pulling away from the hug. "I'm very well thank you! and please call me Leanne!" She said kindly. Leanne stepped aside and Jakob walked into his house with me following behind him. He walked up the stairs where I'm guessing was where his room was. I walked up the stairs admiring the cute photos of his family that were hung up on the wall.

We walked into his room and I flopped onto his bed waiting for him to pack and get ready. He got changed into his swim shorts and chucked on a white authority t-shirt. He packed a towel and sunscreen in his bag. He grabbed his sunnies and we headed out his room and down the stairs. We walked into the kitchen to notify his mum where we were going. "Hey mum we're heading to the beach with Ethan and Chris!"Jakob says. "Okay! Stay safe and have fun!" She said while wiping the kitchen bench down. "Bye Leanne! It was nice meeting you!" I said with a smile. "You too hunny, I'll see you soon!" She smiled. I nodded my head and we headed out the door. Jakob locked the door behind him and we saw a car in the driveway waiting. I'm assuming that's Ethan and Chris. We walked to the car and Jakob opened the door and gestured for me to get in. I climbed in and greeted Ethan and Chris. Ethan was sitting in the front. And a lady was sitting in the drivers seat. I'm guessing it was Ethan's mum. I know it's not Chris' mum because I saw her at our last concert. "Hello Jakob and Olivia. How are you?" Ethan's mum said as she pulled out of the driveway. We both greeted her. "Hello, I'm really good thanks, how are you?" I said as we continued our conversation.

--------------------
A/N
I just got back from the 5sos concert in Melbourne and I'm hella bored so here's a chapter!
Instagram: @_instereomusic

-Anna♡