Chapter 13

I was sitting on the couch on my phone until someone came in to tell me it was time to leave. I nodded and got up to pack away all my makeup and clothes and hair equipment and rolled my suitcase out the door. There was a security guard waiting there to take it from me, I said thanks and continued walking. I heard a really annoying girls laugh and I turned around to see who it was. Emily. Of course why didn't I think of her, oh that's right because she is irrelevant. As I turned around to look, Jakob looked up at me with a smirk and wrapped his arm around her waist. God I just want to slap that smirk right off his face. They were heading to the back entrance too. I rolled my eyes and turned back and continued walking. I heard screams outside and honestly I was not in the mood to be around anybody tonight. The security guards said we can take photos with the fans because they were held back by the gates.

I pushed the door opened and I showed no emotion on my face. I ignored all the fans calling out for my name and just headed straight to the car. I love my fans,there's nothing wrong with them. It's just me, sometimes I don't feel like taking photos because I'm not in the mood and I really don't want to be fake smiling in all the photos.

I waited in the car as the boys were taking pictures with the fans. I looked over to Jakob and Emily was clingy onto his arm with a pissed look on her face. I rolled my eyes and turned my head to look out the other window. I didn't realise there were fans on the other side of the car. It honestly startled me a bit. Oh no, they got it on video that I was staring at Jakob and Emily and they most likely got me rolling my eyes. I plugged my earphones in and started playing music as I waited for them.

They finally got pulled away by the security guards and got pushed into the car. Chris and Ethan got in first and sat at the back of the mini van. I sat next to the window and there were two more seats next to me. Jakob came in and sat next to me as there were no other seats available. We give each other a death glare and then looked away. Emily sat besides him and Jakob had his hand on her thigh and she was clinging onto his arm.

I could tell Chris and Ethan were staring at us because I could feel their stares burning into the back of my head. I scooted closer towards the window because no one wants to be near a dickhead right? I turned the volume up on my phone and closed my eyes.

I felt the engine turn off and I open my eyes. I got out of the mini van and headed to the hotel room without waiting for the others. I grabbed all my luggage with all my belongings in it. I had packed before I went back to the venue. As I walked to the door Jakob and Emily walked in. "And where do you think you're going?" Jakob said in a tone like he was the boss of me or some shit. "Away from you. Where else?" I said coldly as I walked through the door and slammed it shut.

Tomorrow we have to meet at the tour bus at 1pm because our flight is at 3pm and it takes only about 20 minutes to get there.

I walked to the tour bus and dumped my things inside. I'm going to sleep in here tonight, away from Jakob,thank god there was somewhere else to sleep besides the hotel. It was only 10pm, the concert started early so therefore it finished early. I got changed into going out clothes and left the tour bus making sure I locked the bus door before I left. I started making my way down a street. All the stores and restaurants were still open so the lights were on. I didn't feel that unsafe because it was really busy and there were people filling up the path.

I walked past a club and I stopped and looked at it and thought, why not? I walked up to the security guard at the door. The man was going to ask for my ID until he said "Omg hey! You're Olivia Jones right? My daughter loves you!" He said freaking out a tiny bit. I decided to act nice so he'll let me in without checking my ID and knowing that I was underage. People said I looked older than my actual age. So let's say I'm putting that to the test right now. "Oh really?" I say with a fake smile. "Do you want me to say a message to her?" I asked him, he nodded and pulled out his phone for me to record a message. I asked for his daughters name and he said it was 'Sarah', I nodded and hit record on the phone. "Hey Sarah! I just wanted to say hi! I'm here with your dad right now! I just want to say thank you so much for all the support you give me, I love you and I hope I get to meet you one day!!" I ended the video with me blowing a kiss. I gave the phone back to him, he said thank you and then let me into the club. I said thank you and walked in.

I went up to the bartender and asked for a shot. "Aren't you underage?" He questioned me. "If I was underage how am I in here then?" I said, he looked at me suspiciously then gave me a shot. I'm such a good liar, lmao jokes.

I had 4 shots and now I'm feeling a bit tipsy. This isn't my first time drinking just to clear it up with ya'll. I had a few more drinks then I made my way to the dance floor and started dancing. Then I felt a body dancing on me from behind. I turned around and a guy about 18 or 19 years old was dancing on me. I just went with it as I was too drunk to even give a fuck to be honest. I'm all about the yolo shit. He started grabbing my butt as we danced, I could tell he was heavily intoxicated. He then pushed me up against the nearest wall and started heavily making out with me.

-----------------

GUYS IM ON HOLIDAYS!! AND I HAVE NO LIFE SO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!? 2-5 UPDATES EVERY SINGLE DAY WOOOO
Instagram: @_instereomusic

-Anna ♡