Chapter 21

We arrived at the beach as we grabbed out bags and got out of the car. We thank Ethan's mum as we shut the door and she drives away.

We walked down to the sand and dumped our bags on the sand. The boys started taking off their shirts and Ethan started running to the ocean. "I'm just going to take a few photos." Chris said as he started walking to where Ethan was, probably to take photos of him. Jakob started walking towards the ocean when he turned around to face me. "You coming?" He asked. I nodded and took off my tank top and shorts as he waited for me. I ran up to where he was to catch up to him. "You look beautiful." He complimented me. I blushed and looked down at my feet as we walked. "Thank you." I whispered. We walked for a few seconds in silence. "Race you!" I yelled as I started running towards the water. I heard Jakob laugh as he started to run, I could hear he was right behind me. I reached the wet part of the sand when I got pulled back by the waist. Jakob swung me back by the waist as I squealed and laughed. He put me down as I grabbed his hand and ran into the water. We went over to Ethan and started splashing each other. I looked to the left and saw Chris taking pictures of us. I smiled at him. "Come on Chris! Get in here and have some fun with us!" I shouted to him. "Hang on!" He yelled as he turned back and ran to where our belongings were and put his camera in his bag and ran back down to where we were and started splashing us with water.

*******

I got out of the water after messing around with the boys for ages. I went to my bag and pulled out my towel and laid it on the sand. I got out my sunscreen. I completely forgot to put it on before I went into the water.

I started applying the sunscreen all over my skin. Until I realised I couldn't reach my back. I look up to see Jakob walking over to me. "Hey, can you put sunscreen on my back please?" I asked him. He smiled and took the sunscreen out of my hand. I turned my back to him so he can apply it to my back. He started rubbing the sunscreen on my back. He has such soft hands. Is that weird to say? Oh well. "There you go." Jakob said as he handed me back the sunscreen. "Thank you!" I said as I put the sun screen in my bag and laid down on the towel to tan. Jakob walked back to the boys in the water. I close my eyes.

I felt a shadow over my eyes so I opened my eyes and was met by a girl. She looked about one year younger than me. "Hi, can I please take a picture with you?" She said really shyly. "Of course!" I said as I got up off the towel. I saw her mum walk up to us with a phone in her hand. I put my arm around her and smiled for the photo. "I love you so much and I'm such a huge fan of you. Thank you for making me happy when I always felt like crap." She said to me. "Aw I'm glad I make you happy. Thanks for the endless support you give me." I said while hugging her. We talked for a couple more seconds until her mum said she had to go.

I was about to sit down when two girls came up to me. "Hey, we saw you from a distance and we weren't sure if it was really you or not but then we saw a girl walk up to you and take a picture with you." One of the girls said while freaking out a little bit. I laughed. "Could we please get a picture?" The other girl asked politely. "Yeah! Sure!" I said to them. One of them took a photo with me while the other took the photo, then they swapped. "You're so pretty and I love your bikini." The girl with brunette hair said to me. "Aw thank you but have you looked in the mirror?" I said to her. We talked for a few more minutes. When I saw the boys have started making their way over.

"Omg is that really In Stereo?" The girl with blonde hair which I learnt her name was Ashley. "You guessed it." I said to her. They both started freaking out as I chuckled at them. "Oh my lord they're so hot shirtless." Maddi said. I laughed. "Don't worry. Jakob is all yours Olivia." They said to me as I blushed.

They reached us and started talking to the girls. They asked if we could have a group photo. We asked a stranger if they could take a photo for us as we stood in a line with our arms around each other. "Well, we're gonna stop bothering you now. Thank you so much and it was lovely meeting you all!" Ashley said. "No problem! Thanks for stopping by!" I said while giving them a hug. They hugged the boys and left.

"Now what?" Ethan said as he sat on my towel. I thought for a second then had an idea. "Why don't we do a meet up?" I suggested. The boys oohed and nodded their heads. "Yes! Lets do a meet up!" Chris said.

We planned where we were going to do the meet up. We decided to do it where there was grass and there were palm trees around for shade. We all packed up and headed to the spot. We dumped our bags at a tree trunk and sat on the grass. We all pulled out our phones and tweeted that we were doing a meet up and meet up at this location. I then went onto snapchat and recorded a video. "Hey guys! So the In Stereo boys and I are doing a meet up! Come see us!!" I said as I turned the camera to the boys. "Woo!" They all screamed at the camera as the video ended. In the caption of the video I put the location we were in and posted it to my story.

It had only been a minute and people have already arrived. As we took pictures and chatted to fans more and more turned up.

**********

There were about 30 fans who showed up. It's been 2 hours now and I'm pretty sure we have gotten a photo with everyone. "Let's get a group picture!" I say. I handed my phone to one of the fans parents to take the picture as everyone got in.

After the picture was taken. I posted it to Instagram with the caption. "Thank you all for coming to see us today. Got to meet some of you lovely people!❤️" I hit post.

-----------------
A/N
Updated another chapter because my friend Taiah, is a hoe and wanted me to update at 2am👍🏼
Instagram: @_instereomusic

-Anna♡