Chapter 27

I've just woken up and it is currently 10am. Last night was so fun. We all hung out as one big family and caught up with each other. We talked for so long no one even realised it was 11pm. They're all coming to the show tonight and I'm so excited. It feels so good to be standing on stage with people who are your fans as the audience and your family watching you.

I got out of bed and hopped into the shower. After I showered I started doing my makeup. I decided to go for a look with winged eyeliner. I put on a white crop top and a pair of light blue jeans. Holly was already ready and was waiting for me. When I was done putting on my shoes we walked out the door. Mum and dad are coming to the arena just before the concert starts with everyone else and I'm pretty sure the boys are already there. We are also meeting Georgia there.

*******

We arrived at Margaret Court arena where we will be performing tonight. We walked to the backstage door and showed the security guard our passes as we walked in.

We walked down the hallway until we stopped in front of a door that had mine, Holly's and Georgia's name on it. I guess we're all sharing a room together but that's fine with me. They can help me get ready!

***********

We were all ready and it was currently 30 minutes until I go on stage.

We heard a knock at the door and we all say 'come in' as our heads turn to face the door. A worker that works at this arena walks in. "Hello, we've been told there has been a change of plans. Holly, you're going on stage in about 10 minutes and you'll be performing 3 songs and then Olivia is going to be joining you on stage and so will Georgia afterwards." The lady informed us. "Okay, thank you!" Holly said nodding her head as the lady walked out. Holly turned to Georgia and I "Ahh! I'm so excited!! It's such a big crowd tonight and I'm so pumped yet nervous to perform." She said. We both cheered and I gave her a hug reassuring her that she'll do amazing.

The three of us headed out to the side of the stage. I peaked out to see the whole arena filled "woah" I said in shock. I felt anxiety rush into me. This is probably the biggest crowd yet.

It was now 7:20pm. The show was meant to start at 7:30pm but Holly is going to walk out on stage and surprise the fans.

Holly grabbed her guitar and walked on stage. I was watching the crowds reaction and you could see the blood run out of their faces then all of a sudden they start screaming and getting their phones out to record. The arena wasn't fully filled up though because some people went to go buy merchandise or go to the bathroom or go buy food because they all think that the concert starts at 7:30pm. No one knew that Holly was going to be here tonight. Screams erupted the whole arena as I see people running in through the doors to check out what's going on.

Holly started introducing herself and saying how she is happy she's back in Melbourne. "I'm going to play a few songs for you guys." She said into the microphone. Everyone cheered as they held their phones up. You could tell the people in the mosh pit were getting squished. I feel so bad for the people in the front getting pushed up against the barrier, that must hurt a whole lot but hey you get a good view. "This is 'Closer' by The Chainsmokers featuring Halsey." She said as everyone screamed louder. She started singing and she nailed all the notes. I grabbed my phone and filmed it on snapchat then posted it to my story.

Half way through the third song, which was the last song. I looked across the stage to the other side of the stage. To see the boys standing there watching my sister sing. Chris and Ethan had their phones out probably snapchatting. I looked at Jakob to see him looking directly at me. I had a mental panic then looked away really quickly. I haven't spoken to him in 2, nearly 3 days and I miss him a lot.

Holly finished singing as I knew this was my queue to go on stage. A soundcheck person handed me a microphone. I grabbed it and then ran on stage. Everyone screamed as I ran up to my sister and gave her a hug. "Give it up for my sister. Holly!!!" Everyone cheered.

I have been on stage for about 5 minutes now. I gave a shout out to my family as I spotted them in the crowd and thanked them for coming. "Hmm it's getting a bit boring just us two being up here. Don't you think Holly?" I said into the microphone everyone screamed. She replied with a "yeah". "Everyone welcome Georgia Johnson!" I yelled into the microphone as I pointed to where Georgia was walking out from. She waved at the crowd as she made her way over to Holly and I. She gave me a hug as I asked her how she was.

*********

"Thank you so much for coming!" I said about to go off stage. "And thanks to Holly and Georgia for hanging out with me on stage!" I said. "Get ready to see In Stereo!!!" I yelled with excitement as the fans screamed.

We walked off the stage as we waved at everyone as they all screamed a goodbye back at us and waving.

"That was incredibly amazing!!" Georgia said with pure happiness. Holly and I agreed with her as we walked back to our dressing room.

--------------

I need friends so DM me on Instagram @_instereomusic (also follow me coz I'm a cool kid) and we can be besties 😂❤️

-Anna ♡