Chapter 1

Olivia's POV

"Make sure to smash the thumbs up button if you like this make up look. Bye everyone!" I say as I shut off my camera and started uploading the video onto my MacBook so I could edit it.

Hi, I'm Olivia Jones, I'm a YouTuber with over 4,000,000 subscribers. I started making YouTube videos 2 years ago. I do videos ranging from beauty to challenges to tags to random things. I like doing people's hair and makeup. I'm 15 years old and I live in Sydney, Australia.

After one hour of editing my YouTube video it was finally done and ready to be uploaded. I uploaded it to YouTube and immediately saw my view count going up as well as thumbs ups. I have the best fans ever, when they like the video before they actually watch it.
I scrolled down to see there was already hundreds of comments. I started reading them, "OMG YASS GIRL SLAYYY" "FINALLY A MAKEUP TUTORIAL, YOU HAVEN'T POSTED ONE IN AGES" "I wish I was as good as you with doing makeup:(" I smiled. Reading all these comments make me so happy. I liked and replied to as many comments as I could until I got bored. I head down the stairs and to the kitchen to make lunch.It's Saturday today and both my parents are at work. I thought I was home alone until Holly walked into the kitchen. "Hey Olivia!" Holly said. Holly is my sister,she's 19 and she's a YouTuber too, she was actually the one who introduced me to this whole YouTube thing. She sings and posts covers and sometimes tags and challenges. She honestly has the most amazing voice, I wish I could sing but sadly I'm the sibling with no talent. She has 7,000,000 subscribers. You were probably wondering how I got that many subscribers even though I only started 2 years ago, it's because we've made a few videos together on her channel and also because I was 'the Holly Jones' sister'. I'm super proud of how far she's come. We're only 4 years apart so we're super close.

"Hey, do you want me to make lunch for you?" I asked Holly. "No it's okay! I'm going out for lunch soon, with Abby." she said. Abby is one of Holly's friends. I continued making my lunch as Holly sat at the kitchen table on her phone.

***

I finished eating my lunch and went to put my plate in the sink. I headed up to my room and laid down on my bed and went on my phone. I went onto Twitter and decided to tweet something. "Super bored and I've got nothing to do all day #gotnofriends" I pressed tweet and I saw retweets,likes and replies rolling in. I read some replies,retweeted them and followed some people.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door. "Yeah?" I shouted to whoever was at my door,I'm assuming it was Holly because she was the only one home. "Hey, can I borrow a shirt? I've got nothing to wear!" She said panicked. "Yeah, sure" I said. She walked into my walk-in closet to find a shirt. After a few minutes, she walks back out holding one of my shirts. "Thanks girly!" She said as she walked back to her room. I got up off my bed and followed her into her room. I flopped on her bed as she got ready. "Since you're not doing anything, wanna do my makeup?" She asked me. "Yessss!" I replied and got up off her bed and started getting out her make up. I don't know why but I was in a mood to do someone's make up and I couldn't do it on myself because I already had make up on from the video I filmed.

We started talking about my new YouTube video I uploaded today and future video ideas as I did her makeup.

----------

Hey guys! This is my first ever fanfic so don't judge at how bad it is😂. Sorry this chapter doesn't include the boys, but just wait...baha.
I'll try update as much as I can. Also follow me on Instagram if you haven't already coz why not @_instereomusic 💖

-Anna :) x