Chapter 23

I got out of the car and ran into the house, up the stairs and into my room. Ignoring all of my parents questions. I closed my door, took off my jacket and jumped into my bed. I wasn't in the mood to change and I honestly feel so disgusting right now from the salt water but I don't care about that right now.

I laid there in bed crying for hours until I fell asleep.

********

It's the next day and I just woke up. I checked my phone and it was currently 10am. I got more texts and calls from Ethan and Chris but I had turned off my phone last night.

I feel like a mess and probably look like a mess. Why am I even crying this much? Probably because I've rejected the one person I truly care about and knowing I'll probably never get him back and that he probably hates me.

I got up and looked in the mirror. Yes I was right. I looked like an absolute mess. I looked outside my window to see that it was raining. I went into my closet and pulled out a pair of leggings and an oversized hoodie. I walked into the bathroom and hopped in the shower.

After I finished showering. I walked downstairs to eat breakfast. I wasn't in the mood to eat so I got a box of crunchy nut out of the cupboard and poured it into a bowl and poured milk into it. I grabbed a spoon and headed back up to my room.

I hopped back into bed and pulled out my laptop as I went onto Netflix. I began to watch pretty little liars as I ate my cereal.

********

After watching about 3 episodes of Pretty Little Liars a voice started talking in my head. "If you want him so badly maybe you should go to his house instead of lying around and crying about it. That won't make you two magically together. Make a move!" The voice said in my head. They are totally right. If I want him so badly I should quit crying about it and do something.

I quickly got up and grabbed my phone and headed out the door to Jakob's house. I don't care if it's raining right now. I need to see him.

I got to his house in minutes. I knocked on his front door as I waited. Mikaila opened the door. "Uh hey Olivia what are you doing here?" Mikaila asked. I have a feeling Jakob has told her what happened last night because I could feel a bit of awkwardness. I looked behind her and saw Jakob sitting on a couch with his arm around a girl laughing with her. My eyes became watery. "Uh never mind." I said as I turned around and began walking back out into the rain as tears fell from my eyes.

"Olivia!" I head a voice yell as I was half way down the driveway. I turned around and saw Jakob. I looked at him with pain in my eyes. I turned back around and kept walking down the driveway.

"Olivia." Jakob said as he grabbed my wrist pulling me around. "Jakob go back inside you're getting drenched." I said trying to get my wrist out of his grip. "What are you doing here?" He asked ignoring my statement."Jakob go back inside." I said as I managed to get my hand out of his grip. I turned around and began walking but was stopped again by Jakob. "Olivia, seriously why are you here." He paused. "I know you wouldn't have walked here in the rain for no reason." He said. I sighed. I know I'm not going to be able to get out of this one. "I came here to apologise but it looks like you've found someone else." I said with tears rolling down my face. You couldn't see my tears because it was blended in with the rain. I tried to move but Jakob stood in front of me. He had a confused look on his face. We stood there for a second until he realised what I was talking about. "No! She's a family friend." He said. "That's great." I said not believing him as I pushed past him and continued walking. He grabbed my hand. "Would you just stop walking please?!" He said getting annoyed. I looked at him then looked at the ground. "Look she's a family friend and there's nothing going on between us please just trust me." He begged. I stayed silent. "I'm sorry for asking you to be my girlfriend. I know it was too early and I'm so sorry." "No Jakob. I came here to tell you I want to be your girlfriend but I don't think you want to be together anymore." I said as I stared at my shoes watching them get more drenched with every raindrop. He lifted my chin up with his finger making me look at him. "Why would I not want to be with you anymore? Olivia, I've liked you for a long time and you honestly make me so happy and I can't stop thinking about you. I felt like I wasn't good enough for you when I saw you run off and I thought that I've lost an amazing girl." He said. "Really?" I said unsure. "Yes. Really." He said with a smile. I leapt forward and hugged him. He hugged me back and held me tight. We pulled back. "So.. Let's try this again. Will you Olivia Jones, be my girlfriend?" Jakob asked. I nodded my head and hugged him again. We pulled back and he smashed his lips onto mine. This was perfect and I couldn't be any happier. I don't know why I said no last night but I feel like this was the right choice.

--------------------
A/N
Yay Olivia and Jakob are together noww! #Jolivia bahaha also don't forget to vote!
Instagram: @_instereomusic

-Anna♡