Chapter 18

I was having terrible flashbacks. It felt like I was experiencing it over and over again.

My breathing became short and it started becoming hard to breathe. I'm having a panic attack. The fact that I'm still on the balcony in this stormy weather isn't really helping me.

I heard the balcony door open and Jakob pulling me inside. He lead me to Ethan's bed and I sat down. "Breathe, Olivia, Breathe." Jakob instructed. "In and out, you can do this." He encouraged me.

**********
Jakob's POV

"OKAY. I'M TERRIBLY SORRY I NEARLY GOT RAPED AND HE SAVED ME. I'M SORRY FOR HOLDING HIS HAND BECAUSE I WAS TERRIFIED FOR MY LIFE. I'M SORRY I'M SUCH A SLUT." I read Olivia's tweet. What have I done. I thought to myself. I look outside and see that it has started raining heavily. Olivia's back was to me. I want to tell her how sorry I am but I think she wants some time alone.

I sat on Ethan's bed scrolling through Instagram on my phone, thinking about her last tweet. Suddenly, I heard loud cries over the rain. I got up off the bed and looked out the balcony door. Olivia was standing there looking like she was having trouble breathing. I remembered she gets panic attacks often. I quickly ran to the door and pushed it open. I grabbed her arm and dragged her inside and sat her on Ethan's bed.

"Breathe, Olivia, Breathe." I told her. "In and out, you can do this." It seemed to not work because she was crying harder and freaking out even more. I got up and ran to the door, pounding on it. "GUYS! OPEN THE DOOR! OLIVIA IS HAVING A PANIC ATTACK!" I kept hitting the door but it was no use, they can't hear me over the thunder. I look to Ethan's desk and see an unopened water bottle on the table. I got it and gave it to Olivia. She took it from me and drank the water. I went to Ethan's closet to find a towel and wrapped it around her shoulders.

After a few minutes she started to calm down. I laid her down on the bed and held her. She buried her head into my chest and cried. "Shh you're okay now, I promise." I whispered in her ear.

After a few minutes. She had calmed down. She sat up and sat next to me on the bed.

There was a few minutes of silence. I decided to speak up. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know." "Thank you, so much. I honestly thought I was going to pass out." She said changing the subject. "It's okay. Do you want to talk about it?" I said talking about her flashbacks. She stayed silent for a few moments.

"Every time someone calls me a slut or a whore or something it always gives me flashbacks." She said honestly. "I'm so sorry. If I knew I wouldn't have called you any of that. I don't even know why I called you that. I guess I was just jealous." I said. "Jealous of what?" She questioned. I took a deep breath in. "Seeing you with someone else. Seeing them hold your hand and be all couple like to each other. It hurts knowing that I'm not the guy with you. And it hurts more knowing that you don't like me back. That's why I was with Emily. You're way out of my league and you're too good for me." I said. She sat up straight and faced me. "Jakob I've liked you before we even met. I remember walking into my living room and my parents were watching The X Factor and I looked at the TV screen and saw 3 boys standing there. I wasn't really interested in Chris and Ethan because I saw them on The Voice Kids. But when I laid my eyes on you I instantly fell in love with you. I don't know why. I don't know if it was because of how cute you were or how amazing and perfect your voice was when you sang. After your audition I went on social media trying to search for your account and one day I hoped I was able to meet this boy, and look, I'm sitting right in front of him now. So if anything, I'm way out of your league because YOU'RE too good for ME."

-----------------
A/N
don't you find it funny how the main character in this book is a YouTuber and how the boys have started posting on their YouTube channel again..😂😂
Also the first impression of Jakob I wrote up there^^ is actually my first impression of him. Like I actually walked in on my parents watching The X factor and they just happened to be on the screen auditioning at the same time as I walked in.❤️❤️
Instagram: @_instereomusic

-Anna ♡