Chapter 39

I just got back from a meeting with my YouTube management team and I've been told that I can't go on the American leg of the tour with the boys. I swear to god the management team I have hates my guts and they try to destroy my dreams and future plans. The only person I like from my management team is Alysha, my actual manager. We both hate the rest of the management team.

I'm so upset and pissed. I really wanted to go to America, I've never been before. I'm working on a cool and exciting project at the moment and apparently I'm 'too busy' to go. I asked if I could push the project back and work on it when I get back from the tour because I've already signed the contract for touring with In Stereo and all but apparently that wasn't an option and this project is 'too important',it really isn't but oh well what can I do about it. Sigh.

Not going to America means I won't be seeing the boys for a whole 2 months. How am I going to live without them for so long?! Life is going to be so boring here without them. And how am I supposed to live without Jakob for 2 months??

This sucks.

I got out my phone and decided to notify people I wasn't going on tour. I went onto twitter and tweeted about it. I then went onto snapchat and made a video about it. "So.. I can't go to America for the tour anymore. This sucks. I'm so sorry to everyone who got a ticket to see me, but In Stereo are going to be amazing! So make sure you still go to see them perform." I posted it to my story. I feel so bad because on the tickets you get it says "In Stereo with Olivia Jones" like it literally has my name on the ticket and I'm not going to be there.

My phone buzzed from a notification. "Chris Lanzon mentioned you in a tweet" I clicked on the notification and it lead me to his tweet. "So sad to hear that @oliviajones won't be touring with us anymore😥" I read his replies and everyone was asking him why. I sighed and turned off my phone.

They leave for America tomorrow for 2 months. What am I going to do when they're over there. I'm going to have such a boring life.

*****************

It's now 6pm and the boys are coming over to hang with me and say goodbye because I've got a meeting for the whole day tomorrow so I can't go to the airport with them.

I was sitting on my bed on my laptop uploading my 5sos concert vlog when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in!" I yelled over the music I was playing thinking it was my mum. The door opened and in walked the boys.

I placed my laptop down to the side and I hopped off my bed and ran to Jakob. He opened his arms as I jumped into them. I hugged him tightly.

We were hugging for a minute or two when I realised I have started crying. I sniffled. "Aw Liv, don't cry." Chris said rubbing my back. I let go of Jakob and hugged Chris for a while. I then hugged Ethan and then I went back to hugging Jakob. "How can I live without you guys for 2 months?" I said sobbing.

Jakob lifted me up and carried me to my bed. "You'll be fine. We'll be back before you know it." Ethan said trying to comfort me. "I hate my management team. Don't they see that I only just turned 16 and I just wanna explore the world?!" I said getting angry. "Calm down Liv." Jakob said rubbing my arm. "This project isn't even that important and it could wait until I come back but management likes to ruin my dreams and future plans."

We heard the door open and all our heads turned to look at the door. Holly walks in. "Hey guys, here's pizza for dinner." Holly said as she places the pizza on the floor. She looked up and saw me crying. "What's wrong Liv??" She said with a worried look on her face. The boys stayed silent. I could tell they're a bit shocked at the fact that the 'Holly Jones' is in the same room as them.

"My management team won't let me go to America for the tour." I said quietly. "Olivia. They can't do that." She said looking at me like I was crazy. "But they did." I said. "Your name is literally on the tickets. You can't just not be there. It's your concert too." She said. I shrugged my shoulders. "You should move to my management team." She states. "Yes please. Anything to get away from those assholes." I said. "Alright well I'm gonna go make a few phone calls and try get you with my management team. Have fun guys! Enjoy the pizza. Kisses and hugs!" She yelled out as she exited my room.

"Atleast you have a chance of maybe coming to America!" Jakob said trying to cheer me up. "Doubt it." I replied to him.

"Let's quit being sad and enjoy these last few hours together because we won't see each other for the next 2 months...maybe." Chris said.

I got up and went to sit on the floor near the pizza. The boys followed and we sat in a circle and began eating the pizza and talking about pointless things.

--------------------------
A/N
Guess who finally updated after like 5 years. Was a pretty shitty chapter but I hope you enjoyed reading it. I'm going to be posting another chapter v soon! Also, follow my wattpad and my insta @_instereomusic 💖

-Anna ♡