Chapter 29

It's been a couple days now. All I've done is lie in my bed and cry. I haven't eaten anything. My parents found out what happened. They've been trying to get me to eat. Holly has tried getting me out of my bed and go out.

I miss him. I miss him so fucking much. I can't go back to him though. I'm not good enough for him. I laid there staring at a blank wall. That's all I've been doing for the past 3 days.

There was a knocked on my door. I continued to stare at the wall as the door opened and Chris and Ethan walked in. "Hey Olivia" they said to me quietly. I didn't reply. The room fell silent. "Is he okay?" I managed to whisper as my voice cracked. "He's in the same state as you." Ethan said. I didn't reply. "You need to go back to him. Please." Chris said. "No." I said sternly. "I don't get it?!" Ethan bursted after a moment of silence. "You two are in the same state because of the same reason and that is because you both need each other. So why don't you just get back together and everyone will be happy?!" Ethan said. "Because I'm not good enough for him Ethan! Don't you see?!" I yelled tears falling onto the pillow. "Do you see the way he treats me and the way I treat him?" They stay silent. "He treats me like a princess and I treat him like shit." I said with my voice lower and barely audible.

"You both treat each other exactly the same." Chris stated. "You both love each other and you both would do anything for each other." He continued. "Come on Liv. Stop thinking that you're not good enough for him. You're perfect for him." Ethan said. "Please just save the two of you." Chris said as they walked out and shut the door.

That got me thinking. I never knew that I meant so much to Jakob. I thought after I break up with him, I'd be the only one hurting. He could get any girl out there. Why me? He needs to get out there and move on. That will make me feel better but it'll hurt so much at the same time.

I grabbed my phone and went onto Twitter. My mentions were still going crazy after 3 days. Everyone has managed to figure out what had happened from Jakob and I's tweets.

I was going through my mentions when I saw a tweet that was a reply to my other tweet. "Didn't you love him?" The tweet said. I decided to reply to it. "I love him so much. That's why I let him go." I hit tweet. I got tweets telling me to get back with him and tweets telling me that what I'm saying doesn't make sense. I love him so much and that's why I'm letting him go.

He deserves to be with someone better and not with me. He could treat her like a princess and she would treat him like a prince.

Whoever he ends up with next, I can tell they'll be together for awhile. And that's what's stabbing me right in the heart. Just the thought of seeing him with someone else. I want him but I want him to be happy. If I'm with him then he won't be happy but if he's happy then I won't be with him. It was either what he wanted or what I wanted and I made the choice of choosing what he wanted because I love him so much. That's why I made the decision to break up with him.

That's when Chris' voice popped back into my head. "You both treat each other exactly the same." "You both love each other and you both would do anything for each other." That is true and if Jakob is in the state as me right now it shows that he'd do anything for me because if he wouldn't, he wouldn't be hurting right now.

Without even knowing it I ripped the covers off of me and starting running to the front door and putting on my shoes. I then sprinted out the door and to Jakob's house.

I knocked on the door and waited impatiently. Mikaila opened the door. "Hey Olivia."she said confused on why I'm here. "Is Jakob home?" I said as I looked at my feet. "Yeah." She said as she opened the door wider letting me in.

I began walking to his room when Mikaila grabbed my wrist gently, making me stop and spin around. "Please don't hurt him more. He loves you so much." She said. I looked at her and nodded my head as I continued making my way to his room.

I stopped right outside Jakob's door contemplating whether to go in or not. "Go on." I heard Mikaila say as she was at the top of the stairs. I looked at her and then back at the door handle. I twisted it and walked in.

---------------
A/N
This is so bad. I'm crying and I was the one who wrote this😂😂
Insta: @_instereomusic

-Anna ♡