Chapter 8

Olivia's POV

It was now 7:30pm and I'm going on stage in 30 minutes. We were currently in the foods room. I picked up a lolly pop from the table, undid the wrapper and put it in my mouth as the boys ate pizza. I couldn't eat dinner because my anxiety was kicking in and I was feeling more nervous than ever. I suddenly felt really sick, I took the lolly pop out of my mouth and threw it in the bin. I took a seat next to Ethan. "Are you okay, Olivia?" he asked. "I'm fine, just really nervous." "Don't worry, You'll do great! And don't forget everyone loves you." Chris says. Someone knocks on the door and walks in. "Olivia you're on in 10." I looked at the boys frightened. I stood up and Jakob came over and hugged me while rubbing my back,which was surprisingly comforting. "You'll be alright, once you step on to the stage you'll forget about your nerves and will have the best time of your life, trust me." I nodded my head as we all walked out to the side of the stage.

I saw the arena lights dim down and screams erupted my ears. The intro video of me started playing. As my face was displayed on the big screen, everyone started screaming. They showed clips of my youtube videos and also showed pictures of when I was a baby to me now. As the countdown was showing on the screen. The boys wished me luck as I walked closer to the stage. The lights started blinking like crazy and the screams got louder as I walked out from the side of the stage. I waved at the crowd as I walked to the centre of the stage. "Hi London!!" I shouted into my microphone. "How are you all?" I said. I got screams in reply. "If you didn't know already, I'm Olivia Jones and I'm here to make sure you have a really awesome time!" I hear more screams. "This show is going to be pretty crap if I was the only person up here on stage. So... I have run a competition and the winner will come up on stage and basically run this show with me! And I'll be doing this for every other show too." I said. "Andddd I've got the winner in my hands right now!" I said waving a piece of paper around. I hear screams as I opened the paper. "Skylar Adams. Do we have a Skylar Adams here?" I said as I searched the crowd. "Where is Section A,Row 6,Seat 15?" The light shown on the area and there was a girl freaking out and crying,I'm guessing she's Skylar. One of our security guards led her to the stage. As she got up and ran to hug me, I saw that she was holding the poster that said 'I ♡ OLIVIA JONES'. "Hey, I saw you holding that sign before the concert!" She started freaking out "aww" I said as I gave her a hug. "Do you want me to sign it?" she nodded her head. A security guard passed me a black sharpie and I signed the poster.

I was on stage for another 35 minutes and I was about to go off stage. "Thank you so much London!! You made my first ever live show incredible! And up next we have who you've all been waiting for! In Stereo!!!!! Thank you all so much for coming!" I walked to the right side of the stage as everyone in the front row stuck out their hands so I high fived everyone, a little girl was handing me an envelope. "Is this for me?" I asked her, she nodded her head as I took it from her and said thank you. I continued high fiving everyone until I made it to the left side of the stage. I stepped back and waved at everyone and walked off stage.

I let out a sigh of relief. First show done and dusted. The boys all ran up to me and we all had a group hug. "Liv that was amazing!!" Chris said. I smiled and said thanks as the other two boys said good job.

We started walking back to our dressing rooms. The boys were going on at 9:10pm which was in 30 minutes. We walked through the door of my dressing room and they all collapsed on the couch. "Shoot! I forgot my jacket on stage!" I walked back to the side of the stage. The lights in the arena was on and people were moving around to get food or merchandise or go to the bathroom. I decided not to go into the fuss of getting a security guard to get my jacket for me so I walked out on stage. I heard people start screaming as I waved and walked over to pick my jacket up.I put it on then walked to the edge of the stage near the fans and hopped down from the stage. There was a barrier between the fans and the stage and there was enough room for security to stand and walk. I started talking to fans and getting pictures with them. I did that for 10 minutes then I walked backstage and back into my dressing room. "Why were they screaming?" Ethan asked. "Because i walked out to get my jacket and took photos with some fans." I answered. "You love your fans a lot don't you." Jakob says. "Of course I do! They've always been here for me and they're the reason I'm here right now." I smiled. "aww that's cute." they said back. I smiled.

There was 10 minutes till the boys were going on stage so they were already at the side of the stage. I told them I'd meet them there before they go on stage. I got out my phone and went on snapchat. I went to watch other people's stories and I saw that each of the boys have posted something on their stories. I checked Chris' first. It was a video of me on stage with the caption "Yess Liv!!" I then checked Ethan's, it was a picture of me hugging Skylar with the caption "Aw so cute!!" I screenshotted the pic and then clicked on Jakob's,it was a video, the camera was on him and he says "Olivia was amazing!" He then flipped the camera around to me and I was high fiving fans in the crowd.

I then locked my phone and went out to where the boys were. "Good luck boys! Kill it out there!" I said. "Thanks Liv!" they all shouted back at me. They all ran on stage as the screams were nearly deafening. "What's up, London!!" Jakob shouted. The start of "She's rock n roll" started playing and they started singing. Since I was just staring at their backs.I decided to go out and stand in between the stage and the barrier of the fans. I walked out and the fans that saw me started freaking out. I waved to them, then focused my attention back onto the boys.

"She's everything,everything, I dream. She's rock n roll to me" They sang. I saw Jakob staring at me as he was singing. I blushed and looked away. I heard a fan near me scream "AWW YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!" and another girl yell "I SHIP IT" I pretended I didn't hear them. I got out my phone and filmed the boys on snapchat and captioned it with "KILLIN ITTT" I then posted it to my story.

----------

I honestly don't have a storyline for this fanfic, I'm just going with the flow baha😂
Instagram:@_instereomusic

-Anna ♡