Chapter 16

It's the morning after we came back from England. I woke up at 9am and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Mum was in the kitchen making pancakes, yummm. I sat at the kitchen bench as I made small talk to my mum while she was flipping the pancakes. Last night I went to sleep at 6pm because the jetlag hit me real hard so I had 15 hours of sleep,oh my. Mum put all the pancakes on a plate and put it in front of me. I got my own plate and put two on, I put maple syrup,icing sugar,raspberries and blueberries on it. I started eating it as I went on my phone. I was in a good mood till I felt my phone buzz in my hand and it was a tweet from Jakob. I went into the app to read his tweet. "You move on fast don't you? Lmao" Is he talking about me? Or did he and Emily break up or something? Oh well, I'm just gonna ignore it.

I went into my feed and it was filled with picture of me and Tyde holding hands? I'm so confused because these photos were from yesterday when we were walking to the tour bus. We didn't see any paparazzi though? It'd make more sense if they were photos from the night before but they weren't.

In the picture, Tyde and I were looking at each other. We look so happy and we honestly look like a couple,not gonna lie. I decided to read the comments from fans. "OMG TYDE LEVI AND OLIVIA JONES KNOW EACH OTHER WHATWHATWHAT" "are they dating?" "OMG OTP" There were a lot of positive comments and there were a lot of hate comments. I couldn't help but read the negative comments. "Ew he better not be dating that fugly slut. He can do so much better" "Lmao she uglyyy" "This bitch is so ugly hahahaha" I felt my eyes getting watery. You'd think I would've gotten used to hate comments by now but the truth is, I'm not used to it and I probably never will.

Suddenly I remembered Jakob's tweet and decided to reply to him but indirectly. "Me? Moving on fast? Apparently we never had a thing though. You said it yourself."I pressed tweet. I was so pissed right now. Instantly I got retweets and replies. I read some replies. "Who are you talking about?" "Oooh burn to whoever she is saying this to" "is this a reply to Jakob's tweet?" "Is this about Jakob?"

Great now everyone is going to find out about me and Jakob. Oh well I don't care, he was the one that took it to social media first. A blue bar came up on my screen "New tweet from Jakob Delgado" I clicked on it. "You're pathetic and such a slut😂 You move from guy to guy faster than a heart beat" okay now I'm fucking pissed. Me? Moving on from guy to guy in a heart beat? Bitch, you technically cheated on me for fucks sake. I tweeted back "Like you can talk?At least I didn't cheat." He shoots back a reply "If we were never a thing then how'd I cheat?" "Then why are you making this such a big deal if we were never a 'thing'? I tweeted. I decided to tweet again. "I'm sick of your bs so I'm done here." By now, fans in the comments were going absolutely crazy. I decided to get off Twitter and go work out. That'll get my mind off of things.

I finished my workout then went to shower. I got out of the shower, dried myself and got changed into my pajamas. It was only 1pm but I don't have anything planned for today except lay in bed and watch Netflix. I was home alone as well. I jumped into bed and got under the sheets and pulled out my laptop. As I waited for my laptop to start up, I went onto Instagram on my phone. My mentions were blown up with screenshots of Jakob's tweets and my tweets. People have figured out it was between us two. Most news websites have picked up our Twitter fight and have posted articles. There were so many exaggerated and fake titles. I read the titles "Olivia Jones accuses Jakob Delgado of cheating" "Jakob Delgado and Olivia Jones dated?" I clicked on one of the titles and decided to read their article. "YouTuber Olivia Jones and Jakob Delgado, member from In Stereo have started a fight on Twitter. It seems like the two have had a secret relationship but then called it off when Olivia finds out Jakob has been cheating. There was a picture released of Olivia and Tyde Levi holding hands. Jakob then took to Twitter saying she has moved on fast. This caused Twitter drama between them two." I stopped reading. That was a load of bullshit. No one even knows the full story. I turned my phone off and threw it to the other side of the bed. I started watching a movie on Netflix to distract myself.

I was in the middle of watching mean girls when my phone started ringing. I reached to the other side of the bed to pick it up. I read the called ID. Ethan? Why is he calling me? I answered.
Conversation went like this:
(E-Ethan, O-Olivia)

O- Hello?
E- Hey Liv
O- Hey what's up?
E- Are you okay? I saw the whole Twitter drama thing.
O- Yeah, I'm fine.
E- You sure?
O- Yes, Ethan.
E- Well the boys and I are gonna hang out wanna come?
O- Uhh yeah sure. When and where?
E- My place and in an hour.
O- okay see you then, bye!
E- see ya!!

-End of phone call-

----------------

Oooh, threw a bit of beef in this chapter to spice things up baha. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Instagram: @_instereomusic

-Anna ♡