Nico di Angelo || All I Want For Christmas Is You

T'was the night before Christmas and all thought the camp, not a creature was stirring not even the-

"NICOOOOOOOO!"

"Styx."

Well I was going to say not even the- ugh. Never mind....

You burst out of your cabin into the frosty air. "Where is that boy?" You demanded angrily.

Percy, who was walking by and just happened to be within range of your ferocious shouts, paused with a flinch. "Poor poor Nico," he mumbled, for he knew that when you were mad, the person in the focus of your rage wouldn't live for very much longer.

Your eyes focused in on the green-eyed boy and you marched over. "Have you seen Nico?"

"Er, no. Why?"

You ran your hand through your hair. "He promised me he would come over tonight and watch Christmas movies with me, but it's two hours past when he said he'd be here and- UGH!"

'Oh so that's why your ticked,' Percy thought to himself. Looking at your outfit closer it was apparent you had planned on staying in for some kind of Christmas activity. You were decked out in an ugly Christmas sweater and red and green candy cane patterned pants.

He rubbed the back of his neck timidly. "Ah I'm sorry about that. Would you like me to go find him? I'm sure he had a good reason for being late."

You narrowed your (e/c) eyes. "He better. Go get him for me please."

Percy saluted at you and ran toward the Hades cabin praying that Nico had a semi decent excuse otherwise he may end up seeing his father a lot sooner than expected.

He arrived at the black cabin and tapped on the cabin door. "Nico! Hey man, open up!"

There was a crash, a boom, and a bang before the messy haired boy finally opened the door.

Nico scowled at Percy. "Can't you see I'm busy here?" He demanded.

Percy frowned. "Oh you won't be too busy for this. You stood (y/n) up!"

"What? No I didn't. I still have time before I need to be over there. It's only seven o'clock!"

"Nico. It's ten thirty. You're two hours late."

The son of Hades went a shade of pale that ghosts would be envious of. "What?! No no no! I still have another hour!"

"You're two hours late Nico and (y/n) isn't happy about it."

His eyes fluttered back into his cabin and he cursed under his breath. "Give me five minutes. Tell her I'll be right there." And with out another word he disappeared back into the building and slammed the door.

This was not going to end well.

Percy sighed and made his way back to your cabin.

You stood outside in the snow tapping your foot nervously. As soon as you saw Percy your eyes lit up. "Where is he?"

He hesitated. "Uh... Five more minutes?"

You sighed sadly. "Okay... Thanks anyway Percy." Your shoulders slumped in defeat as you retreated back into your cabin. You shut the door behind you and sat down against it. You looked at your bed where a small package sat wrapped, ready for Nico to open.

You closed your eyes and rested your head against the door.

THUD

*silence*

Knock, knock, knock.

"Hey, uh (y/n)? Can i get some help?" A familiar voice called from outside.

You were up and opening that door faster than the speed of light.

Nico stood outside holding a giant flat gift wrapped in (f/c) wrapping. "So sorry I'm late!" He called as he maneuvered into the cabin holding the large gift. "I was working in your present and lost track of time!"

He appeared to be all sorts of disheveled and out of breath. "(Y/n), you have to believe me. I didn't realize how late it got and I was working and-"

"Shut it di Angelo," you snapped. "And please just open your present."

His face went from doubt to confusion to excitement in a split second before the excited boy was tearing open the present on the bed. He looked down into the package remnants. "I remember this." He pulled out a picture of you two down at the lake laughing in a hand made frame.

"That was a good day wasn't it?" You asked with a smile.

"And this whole situation is kind of ironic. Open yours."

You smiled and tore open your present to reveal a large cork board filled with pictures of you two. Examining the pictures you could remember every single activity they were taken during. And at the center of the board was the same picture you gave to him.

He smiled sheepishly. "Do you like it?"

"You are so lucky I do otherwise you would be getting an earful right now."

"I know I know. Now let's watch some Christmas movies."

About halfway through the third Christmas movie, he looked over at you and asked if you got all you wanted for Christmas.

"All I wanted for Christmas was to spend a nice night with you." You said with a smile.

***
Well this was a bit late and rushed but it's out.

I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas and you got all you wanted!

Mr. Avocado 🐙: We're so sorry that we can't have a very good authors not tonight, but it is very late and we have Christmas parties to go to tomorrow

Simp: That is true!

I hope you all enjoyed All I Want For Christmas is You and if you did please vote and comment and I'll see you in the next part!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

🎄bye🎄

Percy Jackson ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara