Nico di Angelo || Down Kitty

Three, two, one.

"(Y/n)!"

Uh oh... You ran from the Hades cabin as fast as your legs would carry you.

The grass crunched behind you signaling his pursuit.

You pushed yourself harder as you ran into the pavilion. "Save me!" you yelled hiding behind Percy and Jason.

Percy looked at you worriedly. "What's wrong? Is there a monster?" He drew his sword.

You shuddered. "Worse... An angry Nico..."

The son of Hades stomped toward you with a glare etched oh his face. "Step aside Percy. I have to deal with my girlfriend."

You gulped.

Jason stood between the two of you shielding you from Nico. "Not unless you tell me what's going on."

Nico pointed at his head. "She needs to fix this!"

Percy frowned. "Fix what? Your hair? You might want to go to the Aphrodite girls for that."

You stifled a laugh.

Nico's hair twitched slightly and he hissed, just like a cat.

Percy jumped.

Unless you were really looking, you never would have known that something was different about Nico--his appearance was the same-- but if you looked hard enough, you'd see two black cat ears among the tuffs of hair.

Percy stared at his hair and started laughing.

"This is not funny! She turned me into a neko!" Nico cried out distressed.

"This is too cute!" Percy gushed touching the cat ears.

Nico hissed again and covered them with his hands.

Jason laughed. "She got you good this time, kitty."

"I am not a cat!"

You had to admit, this was the most adorable thing you had ever seen. You had always told Nico he reminded you of an angry kitten. You slowly emerged from Jason's protection and hugged Nico. "No, but you are my kitten."

"Just fix me already!" He crossed his arms in a pout.

You grinned and looked at Percy and Jason. "I'll take it from here. Thanks for keeping me safe momentarily."

"Any time." They walked away.

You turned back to Nico. "Fine. I have the antidote back in my cabin." You took his hand and led him toward the (g/p) cabin. You walked inside and opened the trunk at the front of your bed.

Nico sat down on your mattress.

You rummaged through your belongings pushing stuff around. Your eyes fell on the red dot laser pointer one of your siblings had gotten you for your birthday and you smiled. You wrapped your fingers around it and picked it up testing the laser. The battery had not died yet.  You slowly lifted it and pointed it at the spot next to Nico.

He glanced over, did a double take, and widened his eyes. He crouched down and stealthily pounced on it.

You flicked it out of his way and moved it a couple inches over.

He glared and got down on all fours, his black tail flicking wildly. He pounced again.

You turned the light off

He lifted his hands expecting to see a little red dot and frowned. "Where is it?"

You pressed the little button again and swished the laser around wildly.

His pupils dilated and he chased it excitedly. "C'mere you." He crouched down again and jumped. He over shot his landing and landed on you.

Your face lit up and you pushed him off. "Down kitty."

He blinked and his eyes returned to normal. "Did you find the antidote?" He asked oblivious to the fact that he had just practically sat on you.

You reached into the trunk and laughed nervously. "Nope. I guess we'll just wait until it wears off."

He opened his mouth to protest.

You cut him off by petting him behind the ear.

He fell into your lap purring loudly.

***
Eh, that didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. Oh well.

The picture attached is currently my phone's wallpaper so I can look at Neko Nico when I'm sad or bored or need to think of something cute.

I hoped you liked this part. Please vote and comment and I'll see you in the next chapter.