Frank Zhang || Sick

You groaned loudly as you lay in your cabin sick. Your head was pounding and every few minutes you'd loose your lunch into the trash.

Frank sat beside you on your bed gently rubbing your back and holding your (h/c) hair as you threw up one more time. He cringed. "Well, better out than in..."

When that round came to a stop, you sat up wiping your mouth and lay back in your boyfriend's embrace. "You shouldn't be here. I'll get you sick."

"I'm not leaving you when you need me. Besides," he said holding up (your favorite movie)'s DVD case, "I brought some entertainment for us." He stood up only to put the disc in and hit play. He lay back down beside you and wrapped his arms around your shivering form. "Don't worry, (y/n) you'll feel better in no time."

You smiled and closed your eyes slowly slipping into a light sleep.

About a half hour, Frank was holding your hair back as, once again, you threw up. He sighed. "Don't worry, (y/n). You'll be better soon."

One week later, you were sitting on Frank's bed spoon feeding him soup. "I told you so!"

He sneezed. "Ah shush."

***
Written because irl I am sick and it sucks. I can't concentrate enough to to write a really long part so...

Do you guys know what I can do to feel better??? If so please comment suggestions. 

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this part and will vote and comment and I'll see you next time!

Bye!