Jason Grace || You Make Me Happy

Today was the day. Today was the day that you were going to tell Jason how you really felt about him.

Your half sister pushed you toward the Zeus cabin with your love note in hand. "Go! Do it now! Just knock on his door."

You bit your lip as you walked toward the gold cabin. You raised your hand to knock. "Nope." You flipped around and sped walked away.

"Wait! (Y/n)!" Your sister called.

"I can't do it!" you cried hopelessly sitting on a large rock. "I'm too much of a chicken!"

"No you aren't (y/n)," she said sitting down next to you.

"But I am! I'm too scared to tell him. What if he laughs in my face or calls me stupid?"

She rubbed circles on your back to calm you. "He wouldn't do that. He likes you too much."

"Yeah, as a friend!" You slumped over.

"What's going on here?"

Your gaze snapped up and you quickly hid the note behind your back. "N-Nothing!"

Jason raised an eyebrow. "It doesn't look like nothing."

Your sister pat you on the back. "(Y/n) here is feeling all sad right now."

Jason frowned and sat on your other side. "What's wrong?"

You hesitated.

A few seconds of silence passed before your sister politely excused herself.

You mentally cursed her for leaving you alone with Jason.

The blonde boy slumped down so he was at your eye level. "You want to talk about it?"

You shook your head.

"Alright then. Well regardless, I know how to help you."

"Oh yeah? How?"

He smiled. "We talk about things that make us happy. You say one thing, I say one thing, and we keep switching off until you feel better."

"Has this worked before?" you asked uncertainly.

"Yeah. I've done this a few times now. Here, I'll start." He paused. "Sunny days make me happy." He smiled. "Now it's your turn."

You hesitated. "Okay. Um, ice cream makes me happy."

"Hanging out with my friends makes me happy."

"Rainy days make me happy." Slowly you could feel your nervousness fading.

"Good movies make me happy." He covered your hand with his.

You looked into his blue eyes. "You make me happy."

He froze for a few moments.

Oh gods, what did you just do. You totally confessed without meaning too.

He relaxed into a smile and squeezed your hand tighter. "You make me happy too."

***
Did that suck as badly as I thought it did? Meh, that's probably just my imagination. 

Anyways, on a happier note, 1K READS! WHEN THE HECK DID THAT HAPPEN?! WHY DID THIS HAPPEN? Am I really that good of a writer? ☺️ This book has been ranked at number 5 into Percy Jackson imagines. Believe me, I checked.

I was also looking at my original book too, and that has 2K reads and this it hasn't been up for a year yet!

This makes me so happy! And I owe it all to you readers! Thank you guys so much for this.

You make me happy.

Anyways, I hope you liked this part and will vote and comment and I'll see you in the next chapter.