Nico di Angelo || Funny Bone

"Hey Nico!" You called energetically.

Your gloomy boyfriend glanced up from cleaning his sword. "What is it, (y/n)?" he asked in his usual monotone voice.

You grinned. "Why didn't the skeleton go to the party?"

His brow furrowed and he tilted his head. "I don't know. Why?"

You choked back your laughter. "Because he had noBODY to go with!" You laughed.

It took him a few moments to register the joke you had just told him, but when he got it, he cracked up. Laughter arrested his body and he doubled over. "Oh gods! That's a good one, (y/n)."

"One more. Why couldn't the skeleton stop laughing?"

He managed to calm down enough to ask, "Why?"

"Because he was made of funny bones!"

Another round of laughter shook him and he shook his head smiling.

You grinned. You loved seeing him like this. You knew that under his hard and gloomy shell, he was just a collection of funny bones himself, he just needed to be reminded of it.

***
I saw that post on insta and I could not resist.

So remember how in the author's note in Nico di Angelo || K-I-S-S-I-N-G I mentioned that I had been making AMVs (anime music videos)? Well if you do great, if you don't great. I wanted to post one as a media thingy in a part, but because they aren't on YouTube I can't. So I've created an AMV account on Instagram. The user is simply._.possible if any of you are interested.

Again with spring break, you guys can expect more and more chapters coming out over this week and for those of you who read my Nico fanfiction I Don't Remember You I am still working on the next part which will also hopefully be out this week but no promises.

Alright I've wasted enough of your time with this long A/N. If you guys liked Funny Bone, please vote and comment and I'll see you in the next part!

•bye•