Percy Jackson || Pens and Incidents

Going to the same school as your boyfriend Percy had its good points. For one, you two were almost never apart as you spent school days with him in class and summer days with him at Camp Half Blood.

The two of you were the king and queen of the school, the ideal couple.

There was almost nothing that could go wrong with the two of you...

...unless you were taking an exam.

You and Percy sat in the classroom as your strictest teacher passed out the papers.

"No talking," paper down, "no laughing," paper down, "no note passing," paper down, "and no lovey-dovey eyes," she said putting the paper down in front of you.

You and Percy shared a look and you had to suppress your laughter.

You reached for your pen and cursed under your breath. You glanced over at Percy. "Psst, hey Perc."

He glanced up and barely nodded his head showing acknowledgement.

"Can I borrow a pen?"

He reached into his pocket and handed you a pen.

"Thanks," you said uncapping the pen. You screamed in terror and threw it across the room when it grew into Percy's sword, Riptide. "God of Olympus!"

Percy stared at the sword in shock as it clattered to the floor and started blubbering an apology to you when your teacher stomped up to you.

"Ms. (L/n)! If you are going to throw writing utensils across the room I don't think you are mature enough to take this test. You will receive a zero now go sit in the hall."

Keeping your head down you quickly gathered your stuff and left the room.

When the bell rang Percy was the first one out and he immediately began to apologize.

"Oh gods (y/n), I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-"

"I know," you said with a small laugh. "Just know that I'll probably never ask you for a pen again."

"Fair enough."

***
Oh gosh this was horrible and I'm sorry I'm just really uninspired lately and I'm in a writers block period. Updates may be coming slower than normal.

And I'm to lazy to do a good authors note.

I hope you enjoyed Pens and Incidents and if you did please vote and comment and I'll see you in the next part.

✒️bye🖋