Girls || Girls Night In

"Come on in ladies," you said opening your cabin door to reveal the best friends a girl could have.

Piper grinned at you as she dragged in her pillow and blanket. "Thank you so much for hosting this, (y/n)."

"Yeah!" Hazel chimed following her with her own set of pillows and blankets. "There's no way Nico would have let me do this in our cabin."

"It was no problem," you said helping Annabeth bring her stuff in. "I just had to tell my siblings that we  wanted a girls night and they cleared the cabin. Now granted I may have told them some, er, other things, but they got the gist."

"I don't even want to know," Reyna said with a laugh as she jumped onto your bunk. "So what are we doing tonight?" 

"Well, I borrowed a movie player from the Hephaestus cabin and had some movies shipped in from home. "I'm planning on an all nighter," you said holding up five movies: Finding Nemo, Over the Hedge, Zootopia, The Incredibles, and Monsters Inc.

Annabeth grinned at the movies. "Really?"

You nodded. "Yeah. I thought that it would give us an excuse to feel like kids again."

Reyna examined the movies. "I haven't seen some of these in years!" She picked up Zootopia. "Although I believe this one is new."

"Oh I heard about that one!" Piper said grabbing the case. "It's like where it's animals instead of humans." She looked at you pleadingly. "Can we watch this one first?"

You shrugged grabbing the ultra, mega sized bin of popped pop corn. "Why not?"

The five of you gathered around the rather large movie player and watched as the opening frame appeared on the screen.

By the climax of the movie you were all on the edge of your seat.

As the true villain was revealed you all heard a very loud, very boyish, voice yell, "No freaking way!"

Your head snapped toward the window just as a mop of curly black hair shot down.

You glanced at the others and whispered, "We have some stalkers."

Annabeth nodded. "That was defiantly Percy."

"They were spying on us?!" Piper exclaimed quietly.

Hazel went red in the cheeks and hid her face in her blanket.

Reyna looked at the window. "Idiots," she muttered as she started to get up.

You pulled her back down rapidly shaking your head. "No no no."

She blinked.

You grinned deviously. "Girls, we are being watched. Why don't we teach them what happens when you infiltrate a girls night in."

Annabeth's eyes lit up. "Oh yes."

You held a finger to your lips as you led the group out the back exit of your cabin. As you snuck around the side you heard whispering.

"Way to go Percy," Nico said hitting the older boy's arm. "You almost got us caught."

"Sorry guys. But who would've thought they were the villain?!"

"Everyone," Leo said with a sarcastic twinge his voice. There was a small thud and Leo cried out, "Dude!"

"Shh!" Jason shushed frantically. "You'll alert the girls!"

Frank peeked into the window. "Speaking of which, where are the girls?"

As all of them crammed into the window trying to get a better look, you motioned for the others to follow you as you stalked towards the boys.