Frank Zhang || Easter Bunny

(Y/n),

On this Easter morning, I have hidden for you, seven Easter eggs, from your bunny to you. You'll find the first egg in a really salty place. Blue waffles and pancake crumbs, will cover this hider's face.

Now the hunt is on, please don't be late. For at the end of this search, you'll seal a sweet fate.

Love,
Frank.

You woke up to this note taped to your forehead. You read it and grinned. "Oh Frank," you mumbled getting up and ready for the day. You read over the first clue and grinned.

You left your cabin and made your way to the Poseidon cabin. "Percy!" you shouted.

Just as the clue said, Percy had blue crumbs on his face. He grinned. "Hey (y/n). You're here for the egg right?"

You nodded.

He took out a blue painted egg with a trident. "Here you go, and here's the next clue." He held out a slip of folded paper.

You slipped the egg into your basket and unfolded the note.

Egg number two won't be so easy to find, go to the place where metals are mined.

Camp didn't have any mines, but the forge was closest to it.

"Bye Percy!" You called as you ran out toward the forges. You ran all the way across camp toward the smoking smoke stacks. You ran in to see all the Hephaestus kids working on various projects.

One of the boys looked up and grinned. "Hey Leo! You have a visitor."

Leo poked up from behind his work bench and grinned. "Ah, (y/n)!"

You smiled. "Hey Leo! Did Frank by any chance drop by?"

"Oh! Yeah he did and he said to give you this." He pulled a metal egg from his tool belt and a piece of paper. He winked at you. "He must like you a lot to go through all this."

You blushed. "Yeah..." You opened the note and read.

Egg number three sure is keen. You'll find this one with the Beauty Queen.

"Sorry Leo! I'm off to see Piper."

"Got it (y/n)! And a hoppy Easter to you."

You dashed out of the forges to the Aphrodite cabin where Piper was dressing Jason up in a bunny costume.

"Oh hey, (y/n)," she said nonchalantly.

Jason nodded at you. "Sup."

You held up your basket of two eggs. "Did Frank by any chance hide Easter eggs with you guys?"

"As a matter of fact he did," Piper said walking to her bunk. She pulled out an egg decorated with make up.

"I have egg number four," Jason said reaching into his pocket. "Here's to save you the trouble." He pulled out an egg decorated with storm clouds and lightning bolts.

"Thanks guys!" you said placing the two eggs in your basket.

"And here's the clue."

You opened the paper as you left the cabin.

"The hunt is almost done, you're o so close. Egg number five is with a gem calling host."

You grinned.

Hazel would be at the stables right around now visiting Arion who dropped by from time to time.

You sped to the stables where Hazel was feeding her horse gold nuggets.

She looked up and her eyes lit up. "(Y/n)! I assume your here for the egg Frank left?"

You nodded.

She grabbed a purple egg decorated with gems and sequins out of her bag and handed it to you with a wink. "Better get a move on! The days almost over."

"It is?"

Sure enough the sun was beginning to dip beneath the tree.

"Well then I better hurry. Thanks Hazel!"

"No problem!"

You read the next clue.

"The floating words and letters will make you want to hurl, but egg number six is with the Wise Girl."

You wasted no time as you ran to the Athena cabin and rushed in. "Annabeth!"

Said girl was sitting at her desk reading a book. "It's on the bed," she said not looking up.

A smile lit up your face as you grabbed the sixth egg and last clue.

"Congratulations, the hunt is almost complete. Just one egg left before you get your treat. For egg number seven, you must go to the start, where a young bunny waits to give you his heart."

You smiled softly. "Oh Frank." You ran back to your cabin and threw open the door.

Sitting on your bed, with an egg painted with the picture of you and Frank in between its paws, was a snow white bunny with a (f/c) ribbon tied around its neck.

You smiled and walked over to the bunny. "Hello Frank."

The bunny grew into your giant, loveable boyfriend and he hugged you. "Did you like my little hunt?" he asked with a small blush adorning his face.

You nodded as you hugged him back. "By far, the best Easter ever."

***
Thought I'd do a little Easter special. And hey, you get two updates in one day! So it's a win win for everyone.

I hoped you like Easter Bunny and if you did please vote and comment and I'll see you in the next part!

🐰bye🐰