Nico di Angelo || Stary Nights

Please read paragraph two of the author's note at the end. Thank you!

"He's up there again, isn't he?" you asked as you and the seven gathered around the table for dinner.

"When isn't he?" Annabeth asked as she glanced at the portraits displaying CHB.

You picked up a magic plate. "I'll take his food up."

Hazel looked up with a strange glint in her eyes. "Tell him to do it for me."

Odd request, but you agreed as you left the dining room. You climbed the stairs to the deck and looked up at the pair of legs that hung over the crows nest. You slowly climbed the ladder up to the crows nest careful not to fall or drop the plates. "Nico!" you called as you climbed into the nest with him.

He sat against the mast looking out over the miles and miles of ocean rolling out as far as the eye could see. "Hey, (y/n)," he mumbled not looking up.

You held it a plate to him. "I brought you dinner. You should really eat, you know."

He looked at you with those dark brown eyes that made you melt and took the plate. "Thanks," he said as some food appeared on his plate.

You got comfortable as your (favorite food) appeared on your plate. "Oh, and your sister has a message for you."

He perked up. "Yeah? What is it?"

"She said to 'do it' whatever that means." You shrugged and took a bite of your food.

Nico's ears turned red and he looked away.

You eyed him. "Does that request have any meaning to you?"

He nodded. "Yeah, it does."

"Can you tell me?"

"Ah, it's a bit too complicated for that." He rubbed his neck. "Maybe I can show you?"

You grinned and nodded.

"Ok, um, close your eyes."

You obliged and squeezed them shut. After a few seconds of darkness you frowned. "Nico? What are you- mmph!" You were cut off by a pair of soft, cold lips being pressed against yours. Your eyes flew open and you saw a blushing Nico di Angelo very close to you and kissing you uncertainly. Slowly you started to relax and kissed him back as a grin spread across your face. You pulled away and hugged him. "You know, if you wanted a kiss, all you had to do was ask."

"Heh, I wasn't sure you liked me back." He hugged you back as the two of you sat under the starry night.

***
Finally. I've spent the past three days working on an anime music video that has been sucking up all my creativity and now that it's finished I can look back to these.

So I've received comments that you guys enjoy my writing and I am very thankful for that. I was thinking that maybe some of you would enjoy my fanfiction entitled I Don't Remember You. I Don't Remember You is a Nico x OC story that is about halfway finished updates come at least once a month and a sequel has already been planned. I'm not telling you to read it, but if you have extra time or are just bored out of your mind please check it out. Thank you!

I hope you enjoyed Starry Nights and if you did please vote and comment and I'll see you in the next part.

"bye"