Percy Jackson || Don't Change

Kinda important A/N at the end. Please read. (Don't worry, it's nothing bad.)

***

You glanced up at Percy as he walked into camp straight backed and in a suit. That was the first sign that something was up. You had never seen your boyfriend with good posture, and you had doubted that he even knew what a suit was.

He looked down at you with a small smile. "Good day, (y/n). How are you this fine morning?"

You blinked and stood up walking over to him. "Percy? What are you doing?"

He tilted his head. "Whatever do you mean?"

"You're acting," you shuddered, "weird."

"Am I? This is how I always act," he said keeping a forms voice.

You stifled a laugh. "No it's not. Now what's going on?"

He hesitated before sighing and slouching again. "I'm not good enough for you. I'm too slouchy and informal. I'm nothing like the guys in books or movies."

You laughed. "So this is what this is all about? You're worried that you're not good enough for me because you aren't like the movies?"

He hung his head.

You shook your head and hugged him. "I like you just the way you are so don't change."

"So can I take off the suit?"

"Yes, you can take off the suit."

"Thank gods."

***
Something cute, short and simple.

GUYS WE GAINED ANOTHER 1K READS IN ONLY FOUR PARTS AND THIS BOOK HAS 100 VOTES! WTH?! THIS IS AMAZHANG FOR ME! THIS IS LIKE MY MOST SUCCESSFUL BOOK! YOU GUYS HAVE DONE THIS FOR ME AND I HAVE TO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THIS!

I don't need to win any fanfic awards, because writing for you guys is reward enough. You guys rock!

I hope you liked this chapter and if you did please vote and comment and I'll see you in the next part.

~bye~