Octavian || Tomorrow

Tell me I'm clear to breathe this air alone tonight.

He thought he'd always be alone. After all, no one liked the augur who only did what he could for his camp.

Take this all in, the sun will dim but I'm alive.

His sun did dim, but then you waltzed into his life by joining the legion.

They're gonna try and clip your wings, lock you up and make you sing. But they'll never cage your dreams so fly away.

He flew with you. He was on cloud nine when ever you were around. You brightened his days by bringing him little panda bears and other stuffed animals and by just sitting with him while he worked.

Cause we've got tomorrow, we're the pages in the wind.

Your story was one you could never forget: the augur and the demigod, two teenagers in love. To everyone else, it seemed foolish. "That relationship won't last long." "He'll scare her away." "They're too different." But all those people could go to Tartarus for all you cared.

We've got tomorrow. We're the tale that lies within.

You'd often tease Octavian saying that you were the beauty and he was the beast and your story was a tale as old as time. He'd respond by throwing teddy bear guts at you and smiling begrudgingly.

There's always another day, another night, a bittersweet blessing in disguise.

He was your blessing and you were his, although, neither of you were bittersweet.

Tomorrow, we're the authors of our lives. Tomorrow.

He didn't let anyone else tell him what he should do, he wrote his own story with you in it.

***
I know I cropped the song down, but that was all of it I could do.

I wanted to get this up ASAP, but I didn't know what to do. Then the song came on and I'm like BAM ONE SHOT IDEA!

So anyways I hope you liked this one as it being my first Octavian one. Tbh I'm proud of this.

XD so earlier I'm reading my stories/books and I'm like 50% proud and 50% cringe. It's weird reading your own works...

I hope you enjoyed this part. Please vote and comment and I'll see you in the next part!