Nico di Angelo || You are my Sunshine

First off, a HUGE thanks to WiseGirl_Two-point-O for unknowingly giving me the inspiration to write this part. You rock!

You are my sunshine,

He didn't have bright days. There was absolutely no joy in his life. Every day was just boring and dull.

My only sunshine.

But then you came along and gave him a reason to be happy, a reason to laugh, a reason to smile. You were the little ray of light that penetrated his darkness.

You make me happy when skies are gray.

He would have lost to the sadness a long time ago if it weren't for you. You were the only reason he was still here. You learned to read him, learned to know when he needed someone solid or just some time alone, and you learned how to help him, but no one taught you how to love him.

You'll never know dear, how much I love you.

There were no words to describe how he felt about you other than love. That four lettered word was the only thing he could use to put his feelings into words.

"Please don't take my sunshine away," he whispered quietly hugging you.

You smiled and wrapped your arms around him lovingly. "I'm not going anywhere."

***
Absolutely adorable. *dreamy sigh*

I'm surprised I was able to write that considering I feel like crap right now. I have pounding headache and my body aches all over. Why do I have to be out of shape?! That's what I get for one year and no sports though. XD

So again, I'm going to thank WiseGirl_Two-point-O for that little song comment that I was able to turn into a nice little one shot. This part is dedicated to you!

Did anybody else find this super short? I know I did, but that's okay. Sometimes it's good to just write something small, simple, and sweet as sugar.

Well I'm exhausted right now, so I'm gonna go sleep.

I hope you liked this part and will leave a nice little comment and a kind vote and I will see you in the next chapter!

Percy Jackson ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara