Clarisse la Rue || Shove Off

Life at camp was beginning to get really frustrating. Every single time you would attempt to approach another camper they would advert their gaze. Conversations were short and of few words and mainly kept afloat by your end until you were exhausted of trying to keep a dead conversation alive.

It was that same case with everyone. The only people you could talk to without getting ignored was your siblings. The gods knew you loved them, but it was beginning to grow tiresome to only converse with people who already knew what you did 24/7.

The only non-family member you could talk to without getting shunned was a very stubborn daughter of Ares.

You slumped down into a seat next to Clarisse at the training arena. Letting out a loud groan you fell back against the wall.

She barely looked up from polishing her spear. "What's got your sword in a knot?"

"No one will talk to me!" You complained loudly. "They always get all scared and look around like they're terrified."

She smiled with a small laugh. "Really now?"

"And it sucks! I mean seriously? Am I scary person?"

"You're scary enough. Now come on. I wanna spar."

"Not today please. I just wanna talk with someone."

"Then talk with me!" She said turning to face you.

"Alright. Hi."

She chuckled. "Hi. How are you?"

"I'm doing just fine. What about you?"

"Better now that you're here," a new voice interrupted.

You looked up to see one of the Hecate boys leaning against the wall.

"Hey, um..." You started trying to remember his name.

"Mark," he finished as he straightened and approached you. "(Y/n), right?"

"That's me." You smiled up at him.

A low growl sounded from Clarisse's throat as she glared at mark with steely eyes.

He ignored her and continued to smile at you. "Hey, I was just getting ready to go down to the beach and I couldn't help but wonder if you'd like to come with. After all I heard you saying that you wanted to talk with someone and I'm all ears."

"Well-"

"She can't," Clarisse cut you off abruptly.

"And why not?"

"Cause I said so."

"Do you have something against me asking your friend out on a date?"

She crossed her arms. "Yes." She reached out and took a fistful of your shirt. She pulled you in close and pressed her lips against yours.

Your face went redder than her cabin's walls.

She pulled away and smirked at the dumbfounded boy. "Now shove off."

As he slowly retreated you looked at her with a blush.

"You know, if you wanted to ask me out, all you had to do was, well ask."

She shrugged. "Eh, I didn't know how."

You laughed. "Well, that's okay. Just one question. Were you the reason people were avoided me?"

She blushed. "I may have told people that you were mine and if they dared touch you I'd run them through."

"Alright, slow down there girly. Let's take this slowly."

"Oh be quiet."

***
Boom. There is a Clarisse. Did I do her correctly? No clue and it's like 10:00pm and I'm tired.

Sorry for the lack of updating, but school, friends, hormones, and drama suck. I hope to be more active as i get more into the school year, but no promises.

^^

Mr. Avocado 🐙: We're really sorry guys!

Simp: yeah...

Well, I hope you liked Shove Off and if you did please vote and comment and I will see you in the next part!

>bye<