Allabaster Torrington || Wizarding World of Harry Potter

"No freaking way!" You cheered walking into the theme park.

"We're actually here!"

Alabaster laughed and adjusted the Slytherin tie you made him wear. "Yep! It's not real magic but it's pretty close."

You looked around the park in excitement. It had taken the two of you a good two years but finally you had saved up enough money for a trip to Universal Studios to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. You were all decked out in (house) gear including a custom made tie and wizard robes. You jumped like an excited puppy. "Come on Alabaster! We need to go to Olivanders before anything else!"

He laughed as he followed you to the wand shop.

You raced around boxes trying out some of the different wands. "These don't feel right," you said with a frown.

Alabaster pulled out a slim box. "Here. Try this one. I know magic and I'm sure that this one will like you."

You smiled and gripped the wand gently. You waved it and a feather at the other end of the shop began to float. "Hey! I did it!"

Alabaster chuckled. "Yes you did. We will take this one please," he said to the shop keeper who was staring at the feather in awe.

The shop keeper quickly checked you out and you and Alabaster went along your way.

You dashed from shop to shop looking at all the sights to see in Diagon Alley.

"Look at the dragon!" You yelled pointing at the white dragon perched on top of the Gringotts bank.

He smiled. "Just wait. It should happen any second now."

"What should happen?"

The dragon produced a low growling sound and blew a large puff of fire.

"Woah!" You called in awe.

Alabaster chuckled. "Come on. Let's go get in line for the escape from Gringotts ride."

You nodded and the two of you wove in and out of people to jump into the ever growing line.

Rock Paper Scissors games kept you occupied as you made your way down the line and into the bank and when you finally reached the end you were bouncing in your seat to climb into one of the mine carts.

Alabaster helped you into the cart and pulled down the lap bars. "You ready for this?"

"More than ready."

The ride went off and you slid on your 3D glasses.

As the cart progressed you had to admit that it did not disappoint the 3D pictures followed the path of the cart completely and the story line was interactive.

As you pulled into the station you immediately wanted to go again, but you had a train to catch.

Alabaster led you out of diagon alley to kings cross where you got in line for the hogwarts express.

"When we get to the wall between platforms nine and ten would you mind video taping me going through the wall?" You asked sweetly.

He smiled and held up his video camera. "You didn't even need to ask."

The line reached the platform and you looked back at Alabaster to make sure he was recording.

He held a thumbs up.

You took a deep breath, waved, and walked through the wall.

When he caught up with you in line he reviewed the footage with you.

"Wow! It actually looks like I walked through a wall!"

"It does doesn't it?" He laughed at your excitement and kissed your forehead.

You grinned an looked ahead as you finally got to the front of the line. As the train came up close you felt your heart beating with excitement. The doors open and you both entered. Thankfully you weren't crammed in with any strangers and got an entire compartment to yourself.

You gazed with awe at the cabin. It looked almost exactly like the movie.

The train began to move an a little movie playing on the window began.

(A/N: no I won't describe the movie. No spoilers ☺️)

Once the train pulled into the station on the opposite side of the park, you disembarked into Hogsmede. By this time the sun had already set and the street lamps were on.

Wand in hand, both you and Alabaster Wales through the crowded streets trying the little spells that were available.

The castle was aglow in the distance.

"I heard there's a ride in the castle," Alabaster said while you two waited in line for some butterbeer.

"Really?" You asked with glee.

He nodded. "We can head up soon, but first," he said with a grin, "I just want to enjoy being here with you surrounded by all of this magic."

You smiled and hugged him. "Me too."

***
Well that was nice.

Bet ya thought that I was dead huh?

Well PSYCHE!

IM ALIVE.... just swamped with homework. I kid you not, I had had almost three hours of homework a night for like the past two months along with my extra curriculars. Plus it doesn't help that I've been sick for the past two weeks 🤒

I am so so so so sorry for being absent for like two months, and I'm sorry if this imagine seemed rushed.

I'd also like to apologize to those of you who have requested in the past. No, I have not forgotten about your requests and yes, I promise I am writing them, it's just taking me so so so long.

I hope you enjoyed Wizarding World of Harry Potter and if you did, please vote and comment and I'll see you in the next part!

📽bye📽