Nico di Angelo || K-I-S-S-I-N-G pt. 2

You laced your fingers with Nico's nervously as you watched your brother pace around the cabin running his hands through his black hair.

"I leave camp for one week--a week-- and come back to find you making out with the one boy I specifically told you not do date!"

"Perce, (A/N: I think that's how you spell it please correct me if I'm wrong) it was just one kiss."

"Just one kiss?" He held the bridge of his nose in between his thumb and forefinger. "How long?"

"A couple months," you answered not meeting his eyes.

"Months?!" he demanded. He turned to you and grabbed Nico by the collar of his shirt.

"Hey!" you called.

Percy glared at Nico. "You two are not to talk to each other ever again, you here? And you, young lady, are grounded."

"What!"

"Grounded. You heard me."

You growled in frustration and stood up storming out of the cabin.

Nico wriggled free from your brothers grasp and ran after you. "(Y/n)!"

You made your way to the canoe lake and picked up a stone. You screamed as you threw it in.

Waves crashed against the beach in response to your anger and Naiads swam away.

You were only calmed when two familiar arms wrapped around your waist.

"Shhhh," Nico whispered into your ear as he pet your hair. "It's okay, Love."

You turned into him and buried your nose into his shirt. "No it's not!" you cried. "He's never going to let me see you again."

"So we'll just have to be extra careful. Do you really think that I'm going to let him stop me from seeing you? I love you too much."

You began to calm down and inhaled his loving scent of cinnamon and vanilla. "You're right..."

Seeing Nico wasn't easy for you. Percy hardly let you out of his sight for more than five minutes and he kept the cabin locked at night to make sure you wouldn't sneak out. He'd barely talk to you unless it was to ask you a simple question or tell you to do something. It was really getting on your nerves.

The only times you could see Nico were when you had the same activity with him or on rare nights when he dared to shadow travel to your cabin in the dead of the night.

These occurrences went on for about a month until you had a certain capture the flag game.

Your cabin and Nico's were on opposing sides, just how Percy wanted.

You stood across from Nico as he started getting his gear on.

"I don't know if I'll be able to see you much this game," he said fitting a breast plate on, "but I'll try to make my way over to you."

"It should be easy," you said grabbing your weapon. "I'm on border duty again."

"Then I'll hope to see you." He kissed your cheek and left the armory.

Thirty minutes later you were standing in the creek leaning against a rock. You groaned as you rubbed your eyes. Border duty was so boring.

Suddenly five kids from the opposing team charged out of the woods. They closed in on you before you could draw your weapon. One of the boys grabbed your arms and held them behind your back.

"Hey!" you shouted. "This isn't a part of the game!" You struggled in his grip. "Let me go!"

"Mm, no. Let's go boys."

They grinned as they started moving in like wolves to a lame deer.

"Let her go!"

Fissions spread across the ground and skeletal warriors climbed out.

The boy holding you let you go as he fumbled for his weapon.

You were pulled into another embrace, this one more loving and protective than the other.

Nico glared at his teammates with searing anger. "You should know better than to mess with my girlfriend," he hissed at them. He waved at them dismissively and the skeletons grabbed the boys and dragged them into the woods. Once they were out of sight Nico turned to you. His eyes softened. "Are you alright?"

You buried your face in his shirt. "Thank you Nico. If you hadn't been there-"

"Shh. Let's not think about that." He pet your hair soothingly like he had done all those weeks ago on the beach. "Don't worry. I'll always be there to protect you."

You calmed down and relaxed in his arms. "Thank you," you said pressing your lips against his.

He held you close as he kissed you back sweetly.

You two only broke away when you heard a throat being cleared.

You looked up.

Percy stood above you with his hands on his hips.

"Oh Styx," you cursed growing pale.

He jumped down from his perch and looked the pair of you over. "I thought I told you to stay away from him."

"Percy-"

He held up his hand. "But, after what I just saw, I pull back that order. He protected you just like a good boyfriend would and I approve now."

You were stunned. "What?"

"You can see Nico now. I'll allow it."

As soon as the new sunk in you squealed with joy and threw your arms around Nico's neck.

He picked you up and swung you around happily.

You grabbed his face and kissed him again.

(Y/n) and Nico sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G

***
As requested, a part two to K-I-S-S-I-N-G. Cute, eh? So you ended up with Nico in the end!

Man, I'm spitting these out like a watermelon seed spitting contest. Man that was a horrible analogy. *cringe* But seriously. I'm getting these random bursts of inspiration and it's just like BAM! IMAGINE RIGHT THER! I literally looked at a French fry and got inspired. That's not normal.

Did everyone have a good Easter? I hope you did!

Hey, so I've seen one shot and imagines books where the author has done an ask the author thing. Do you guys want that for this book or do you really not care for them? It's okay if you don't, I was just wondering. Comment "AYE" by your vote.

Yes

No

Well I hoped you guys liked K-I-S-S-I-N-G pt. 2 and if you did please vote and comment and I'll see you in the next chapter.

#bye#