Leo Valdez || Falling Rain

And once again we visit Rain and Leo for another one of their moments. Enjoy.

It was raining as you tore through the trees frantically. "Leo! Leo!" You called desperately as you looked around for him.

"Rain!" You heard him call faintly.

Your head snapped in the direction of his voice and you took off once more. You leapt over tree roots and bounded through mud and puddles. Finally you emerged into a clearing.

Leo was being held up by a cyclops who had his club pressed against Leo's throat.

Leo whimpered as he gazed helplessly at you.

The cyclops sneered. "Daughter of Poseidon, we meet at last."

You drew your sword and glared at him. "Let Leo go now!" you demanded trying to sound brave, but the sight of your boyfriend bloody and bruised made your voice tremble.

Several more monsters emerged from the surrounding woods, all with gut wrenching smiles.

The cyclops laughed. "Come and get him." He threw Leo to the ground.

You didn't waist time. Drawing a small dagger from your boot you slashed your way through monsters. Taking down one after one you tries to fight your way through but the monsters just kept coming. You used the rain to your advantage and turned them into small knives that slashed into the monsters' skin but it seemed to do nothing more than anger them. You didn't hesitate as you tore through them like butter. Finally your efforts paid off and at last it was just you and the cyclops guarding Leo. You glared at it. "It's over. Give him to me."

The cyclops grinned. "My dear, it's far from over." His eye locked on something behind you and his smile deepened.

You just had time to turn around when a silvery must engulfed you.

"Toooo late," a ghostly voice echoed inside your head.

One word flashed through your mind.

Nosoi*

"Let's see. What should I do to yooouuuu?" the voice echoed. "Ooh. I knoooooowwww."

You double over coughing and your body aches.

"Rain!" Leo calls desperately.

Your vision blurs and you fall over. The last thing you see is fire.

•••••

You squeeze your eyes shut with a groan.

"Shhh," you hear someone whisper.

Your eyes crack open and look up to see Leo dabbing your forehead with a wet cloth.

He was covered in bandages and looking down at you worriedly. "Rain?"

"Leo?" A smile spread across your cracked lips. "You're alright..."

"I was more worried about you. You scared me Rain."

You laugh. "Hey, I wasn't going to leave you. And I'm sorry for scaring you."

He smiles and kisses your forehead. "You're forgiven. Just don't do it again."

"Promise."

***
*spirit of plague and disease

OMG I GOT THE HIDDEN ORACLE AND ITS SO GOOD. I WONT SPOIL BUT IT IS SO GOOD.

At first opportunity buy it.

I hope you enjoyed Falling Rain and if you did, please vote and comment and I'll see you in the next part.