Jason Grace || Fanpage

(U/n) - Username

You thought that the books were fictional, who wouldn't? Gods and demigods couldn't exist. But you didn't really know the truth behind the stories.

You fell in love with the books on day one and were a true demigod at heart. You told yourself you wouldn't fall for any of the characters because you knew that it was a relationship that could never happen.

And then The Lost Hero came out and you fell for Jason Grace, hard. You made a Jason fanpage, drew him many times, wrote and read Jason X reader on Wattpad and did everything a normal fangirl would do.

One day as you were scrolling through Instagram once more you found a Jason fan account that posted both drawn pictures and cosplays. This guy was absolutely amazing at it and had down every single detail from the blonde hair to the scar on his lip. You instantly dmed him telling him how much you loved his account and he replied saying that he liked yours too.

From that point on the two of you were always messaging each other. Your conversations were anything from emoji wars to novel length conversations about your days.

But the thing about this guy was that he was always in character. He described Camp Half Blood and Camp Jupiter in amazing detail and told you about his most recent quests with the other demigods.

It was entertaining seeing what this guy could come up with but it also stung slightly because you knew they weren't real.

One night as you were getting to bed, you heard your phone buzz.

BlondeSuperman: Hey, (y/n)!

You smile and picked your phone up.

(U/n): Hey Jason. What's up?

BlondeSuperman: Our next quest involves a stop in (your city), and I was wondering if you'd like to meet.

You hesitated. You had heard many stories of situations like this where the opposite party was some sort of creeper, but your gut was yelling at you to go. So after much debate, you responded.

(U/n): Yeah sure!

BlondeSuperman: Great! How does Starbucks on Friday work?

(U/n): Perfect! I'll see you then. Night Jason!

That Friday you were sitting in the Starbucks tapping your foot as you waited for him to show up.

The bell above the door rang and a tall boy with blonde hair and striking blue eyes walked in.

You're jaw hit rock bottom. No way in freaking Hades was this real.

He looked around with a small frown before his eyes settled on you. His face lit up and he pushed his glasses up as he walked over to you. "(Y/n)?" He asked cautiously.

You looked up at him in utter awe. "Jason..."

"Phew. I didn't want to get the wrong girl." He pulled out the chair across from you and sat down. He smiled kindly. "It's so nice to finally meet you in person."

You gawked at him. "You're.... You're you!"

He blinked. "What?"

"You're real! This is insane! You're real!"

He nodded slowly. "Yes, yes I am. I would have thought you knew that by now. I mean we have been talking for months now."

"No but I mean I didn't think you were you! I thought you were someone else and... I must be sounding pretty stupid right now huh?"

"Just a smidgen," he said with a laugh. "Why don't I buy the coffee and we can talk more about how I'm really real."

You smiled. "That sounds nice."

***
I have had this in my queue for ages and I'm finally getting it out.

I'm so happy with how successful the Q/A was. It's so nice being able to answer the questions you guys have for me and gave me something to do. I haven't left the house in three days... Stupid wisdom teeth...

Anyways, we also have a new mascot. Everyone meet Mr. Avocado!

🐙

Mr. Avocado was a gift from greek_girl_12  and now he is officially the mascot of this book.

I do plan on doing another Q/A for those who didn't get to ask their questions on time. When I will do it, that is up to you guys. Comment when you want the next one and I'll see what I can do.

Well I hope you guys enjoyed Fanpage and if you did please vote and comment and I'll see you in the next part.

(Psst~ Mr. Avocado, will you do the honor?)

Mr. Avocado: ~bye!