~~Façade~~ •Kou•

Começar do início

"I don't think Kou will come home soon." Yuma commented, his eyes unable to leave the tempting meat in front of him.

"How ill-mannered," Reiji muttered under his breathe as he saw Yuma's ravenous eyes.

"SORRYYY FORR THE WAITT, EVERYONEE!!!"

Kou came running in, immediately sitting at the only unoccupied seat at your right.

"Finally!" Ayato exclaimed, taking all the takoyaki balls and devoured all of them at once in a mere second.

Reiji sighed, feeling the embarrassment of the action his brother caused. Everyone started eating their food though Shuu remained asleep.

"M-Neko-chan, there's a grain of rice at the side of your mouth~"

"Really?" You raised an eyebrow, feeling the side of your mouth with your fingers but found nothing.

"You picked the wrong side," Kou chucked right beside your ear, surprising you. In within a second, you felt the spot he pointed out earlier was licked by no other than his tongue. Your face flushed red the moment you realized what happened, pushing him by the chest away from you.

"So cute~" He licked his lips seductively, winking at you.

You felt nothing but disgust.

"Kou," Came Ruki's frightening voice.

"Right, I'm sorry." ><

Kou hanged his head low, focusing to solely his plate. You wanted to let out a chuckle at how much respect the Mukamis had for Ruki, just the complete opposite for the Sakamaki.

The blond Sakamaki stood up and disappeared from everyone's sight.

"Isn't this surprising? Shuu finished his food, nfu." Laito spoke, earning everyone's attention. Indeed, Shuu's plate was completely empty.

"He never even eats my cooking." Reiji silently grumbled under his breathe, or so he thought. The entire room actually heard him though none dared to comment on it.

"That's probably because you put poison in it." None except Subaru, I guess.

After that, everyone left one by one, emptying the room.

You enjoyed the food presented to you a little bit too much, causing you to be the only one behind, if Kou hadn't accompany you silently.

"What do you want?" You questioned, eyes wide-opened with curiousity. Kou's mischievious smirk didn't leave his pretty face, "Nothing~"

You nodded at his statement and continued eating the dessert, which was a Banana split. You wondered if Ruki actually loved making such troublesome things or he was just being really nice.

"You don't have to act all nice with me, M-Neko-chan. Isn't it tiring to keep your face full of happiness when your heart's a complete void?"

Your hand stopped its movement and dark aura engulfed the atmosphere in the room.

You threw him a cold glare, sending chills down his spine.

"Fufu~ how terrifying."

"What do you know?" Voice dripping with venom, you questioned him. His expression didn't change, a ridiculing smirk was still present.

"Everything~ starting from your excellent attempt of being a frivulous person to your relief for being able to sleep during the day since at night, M-Neko-chan can't sleep cause of the monstrous thoughts hunting her head, right?"

You wanted to punch him in the guts and slammed him down on the ground. Though you pressed down the urge to do so, knowing he was a vampire much more capable than you were.