[4]

I got to my room with a small hand towel, using it to dry my hair. Then my phone vibrates vigorously. I went over and answered the call.

"Hello?" I said, waiting for a response. "Emily Noona! It's Jungkook!" He says excitedly. "Hi Kook! Why'd you call?" I asked as I sat down at my dressing table, using a hair brush to comb out the tangles in my hair. "I just wanted to congratulate you and Hyung on the marriage!" He says.

I could imagine him with his toothy grin. I smiled as well, shaking my head.

"You know it's not a real marriage, right?" I asked, a little concerned. "I know.. but you make Hyung so happy! You'll tell us if you like him right?" Jungkook asks.

This innocent little bean.

"If the day comes when I have feelings for Tae Oppa, then I will." I said, making him cheer on the other end. He says an excited 'Goodbye' before hanging up.

Then I received a text.

Mark : Why didn't you tell me?

With that simple text, he could bring tears to my eyes. It hit me right in the heart. After a long time of not texting me. A long time of not calling.. His first text was that.

Me : Tell you what?

I was a little confused as to what he meant. What did I have to tell him?

Did I have to tell him anything?

Mark : You & V are in a WGM series together.. why didn't you tell me?

I was supposed to tell him?
This got me a little angry and a little annoyed. Who was he to talk to me this way. As if he cared. He made it pretty clear that he no longer had feelings for me.

Me : You.. You've treated me like a stranger after the break up. Not even a single text or call. And now you expect for me to tell you things? You.. You don't have to even bother about this.. Why should you care? Why do you care?

I sent him a voice message. Bad move. My voice cracked a lot while I recorded that. And despite that, I still sent the stupid recording. I stuffed my face into my pillow as I cried.

My heart hurt at the thought of him being this way. Being the cold hearted asshole I knew him to be.

I grabbed my phone and called Kai.

"Hello?" He asks, his voice slightly raspy. "O-Oppa.." I said weakly as I curled up against my blankets. "Emily.. Don't tell me.." He began before he let out a sigh. "Come over."

The EXO boys were divided into EXO-M and EXO-K dorms. Even though the group has been staying together, they still had the dorms separated because they couldn't stuff 12 guys into a dorm. The EXO dorms was in the same building as 7Heaven's. In fact, they were two doors down.

"I'm on my way." I squeaked as I hung up the phone. I put on a large hoodie before I slipped on my slippers. I went over to their dorm and knocked on the door.

A few seconds later, the door opened and Kai pulls me in before he shuts the door again. He brings me into a hug and immediately, I start crying against his chest. "Shh.. You're going to be alright.. Don't worry.. Shh.." He whispered as he rubbed my back. I shut my eyes and sniffled, my breath hitching as I tried to stop.

"Sit down. I'll make some Hot Chocolate." He tells me as he gestures to the couch. I nod and walk over, sitting down with a slight bounce when I land. "Kai.. Who was at the door?" A familiar voice asks. I turn around to see Suho. "Hi Oppa." I asked as I sniffled, wiping the stray tears on my cheeks.