[23]

Chapter 23 : After School Club

I put on these denim jeans and an oversized pull over that was turquoise. I had a black choker on and my hair was tied into a little braid. My eye makeup was light but I sported a dark lip. I've been loving the dark lip look. Eun Min and I had started wearing them before the debut and we've absolutely loved it since then. I specifically love Unicorn Blood by Jeffree Star. It was a maroon type red and it really stood out on a lot of skin types.

"Eun Min. Your eyeliner can slit a throat!" I said, as one of the Makeup Unnies did her makeup. "I know! Should I put on some highlighter to put emphasise it?" She asks, holding one of Jeffree Star's highlighter in the lightest shade of white. "Go for it." I tell her. Eun Min had slightly tanner skin that I did. Which made the highlighter stand out as she turned her cheek.

"Alright. It's time to go." I tell her as I put my phone into my pocket. Eun Min and I were on stand by, behind the camera. Laughing as Eric and Kevin tried mimicking our 7Heaven introduction, singing the two main notes which belonged to Young Mi and I.

"Without further or do, here's 7Heaven's Eun Min and Emily!"

Eun Min and I walked unto set as they clapped. "Hello everybody, we're 2/7 of 7Heaven! I'm the rapper, Eun Min.She introduced. "And I'm the maknae, Emily." We both bowed politely to the main camera. "So girls, how does it feel to have debuted." Kevin asks, as he fidgets with his cue cards. "Well, It's definitely very exciting. It's like being able to show everybody what we've been working very hard on." Eun Min says.

"Congratulations by the way, you guys were amazing! Jamie's bias is actually Emily." Eric says. I laugh and use my hands to cover my cheeks. "Hi Jamie Unnie!" I said, waving to the camera. They all laugh.

"Anyway, let's go over to the seats. We'll start the first game." Kevin says. I go over to one of the chairs on the right side of the table with Eun Min.

"So, we'll be playing the first word that comes into your mind game. Basically, you write down the first word that comes into mind when you hear what we say." Eric explains. Eun Min and I nod, giving a thumbs up as we got a whiteboard and a marker each.

"First word, Noodles."
"Alright, Eun Min why don't you start ofd?" Kevin says.

Eun Min shows her whiteboard. "I wrote Ramen." She says, giving us a thumbs up. "Alright, How about you Emily?" I turn my whiteboard around. "Wantons." Kevin reads. "Yeah. I like to dip wantons into mayo. It's a great combination." I say, nodding as I got the sudden want for food. Specifically wanton noodles with chili paste on the side.

"Here's a new segment. We actually have food that we can eat during the ASC episode today!" Kevin announces. My eyes widen in delight, Eun Min and I clapping as a tray of bread, cheese and some iced tea came unto set. "Thank you!" I said as the Unnie who carried it in walks off.

"So, while you guys get your grub on, we'll be answering some questions from the fans." Eric says. I nod, taking a bun that had chocolate chips in it. I smiled in delight, covering my mouth after I took a bite. Eun Min and I ate in silence while they picked out questions.

"Alright. Here's a question from @glorioussevhev, Amanda. Eun Min, it has come to my attention that you are more boyish in your style. Is there a reason why? I love you guys!" Kevin reads.

"Well for those who don't know, I'm actually really insecure about how my legs look because I have this scar on my thigh from when I got bit by a dog. So that's why I choose to wear jeans more often than not." She explains.

"Ahh.. Then how bout you Emily?" Eric asks.

"Well, I mostly prefer performing in jeans or shorts because skirts are a hassle to deal with especially if they are flowy." I answer, scratching the back of my head.

"Alright. Next question, @sevAngela, Angela. Who do you like the most in GOT7 and why?"

When he read that question, I knew that the fans were aware of Mark and I. I don't know how but they did.

"I mainly talk to BamBam. He's really funny and full of energy." Eun Min says.

Eric and Kevin look over to me.

"Well, I can't really answer this question because if I don't say Jackson, he's going to kill me. If I say Jackson, the other members will kill me. I'd like to stay alive." I answer, earning laughs from them. Eun Min smirks and shakes her head.

••

I grabbed a makeup wipe and took off my makeup before going into the shower. The warm water soothed my tense muscles. I wrapped my hair in a towel and changed into pajamas. I went back to my room and went on my laptop, where the boys and I had an ongoing call.

"I'm back." I say as I crawl under my covers. "Have you eaten yet?" Jackson asks, as he rubs his hair with a small towel. "Yeah. Lee Ann Unnie cooked meat for all of us." The boys whine. "We want food too!" I smile and shake my head.

"Where's Mark?" I asked, looking at the various cameras for him. "Probably in the shower." I look at Mark's camera that was still on. "Unnie! Mark hyung's muscles grew! Did you notice?" Yugyeom says. I chuckle. "Really? Is he working out more frequently?" I asked. "Gyeom. Keep your mouth shut." Mark says as he gets into the frame.

"Why aren't you asleep?" He asks me, as his eyes fix themselves on me. "Aigoo.. Hyung. Are you her boyfriend or her father?" Jb asks, shaking his head. "All of you should go to sleep too." I tell them.

"Dongsaeng! Guess what!" Luna asks, excitedly sitting up. I look over to her and furrow my eyebrows. "The EXO Oppas saw us performing! They want to meet us!" She squeals and goes crazy. She has a huge thing for Chanyeol. I smiled and said, "Cool."

I looked back over to the boys who were covering their ears. "Yah. Who's your roommate she's absolutely insane." Yugyeom says, with a groan. Luna runs over and sticks out her tongue at him, running back to bed.

"Yah!"

We all laugh at his reaction. "So, what do you all have planned for tomorrow?" I asked. "Nothing actually." Jr says. "Come by for dinner. I'm sure the rest would love to have you over." They agree with my idea. "We'll sleepover then." Jb says. I see the boys start to shift around, getting things ready.