[2] Save me

I leaned against my locked door as my Dad tries to get into my room. "Emily Wang!" He shouts. I groan, getting up and opening the door. "Was that really necessary?" He asks, sighing. "Dad. You were so supportive of me bashing their skulls in at breakfast. How could you betray me like this?" I asked, giving him a pout. If it's one thing my Dad is always defensive over, it's my Mom and I. What can I say, I've been his little princess ever since I was born.

"Aish. Don't use that on me." My Dad says, looking away as he tries to stay angry. My Mom walks into the house with bags in her hands. My Dad and I look at her and shout together. "Ready, Set Go!" We both race down the stairs. I burst out into a fit of laughter as I took some bags from my Mom only to see Dad trip on the last step as he falls flat on his face. "Mom. Did you see that? Oh my gosh. Best thing that has happened today." I say, smiling widely as I see my Mom shaking her head as she laughs as well I place the groceries on the table in the kitchen. I help my Mom return the groceries into the shelves and the fridge and walk out of the kitchen to see the boys looking at me. I grabbed a bottle of water and chuck it towards them. They keep their legs up immediately, shocked. "Keep looking and I'll really bash your skulls in." I say, keeping my voice down so my Mother doesn't hear.

I walk up the stairs, returning to my room where I jump and land on my bed. I decide to face time Jina who I'm most close to.

"Annyeong! Annyeong!" Jina says, smiling. "They arrived." I say, groaning in disgust. "How do they look?" Jina asks excitedly, gesturing for Jang-mi to join the call. Jang-mi sits beside Jina. "They look grown. I guess that's what they thought of me too. The first thing one of them said was 'Woah. Emily. Puberty hit you.'" I tell them. "That means they find you pretty!" Jang-mi squeals. "What? Are we talking about the same guys here?" I asked, laughing in disbelief. "Did you hit your head or something? Have you forgotten how pretty you've gotten?" Jina asks. I rolled my eyes, crawling under my covers. "Hmm.. You guys want to come over? Bring the rest of the girls." I ask. I immediately see Jang-mi typing away at her phone. "The girls have agreed. Be there in 5!" Jina says, hanging up immediately. "Mom!" I called as I walk down the stairs. "She's resting in her room." Jackson says.

I look over to him and sigh. "Where's Dad?" I asked. "Kitchen."

I walk into the Kitchen to see my Dad and one of the boys in a conversation. "Dad, the girls are coming over." I tell Dad. "The girls as in the twins and them?" The guy says. "What's it to you?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I take out a tray and make a bowl full of fruit and a cup of water as I bring it to my Mom's room. "Mom." I said, bringing it to her. She sits up and smiles. "Thank you darling." I sigh and sit down by her. "Mom. Do i really need to spend my holidays seeing the boys at home?" I asked. "Emily.. try talking to them. They've grown up a lot. I promise. Do it for Mommy." She says, giving me a smile. I give her a hug before I leave her room silently.

I hear the doorbell ring consecutively. "I'll get it." I look over to see Jackson already answering the door. They all came in, after which Jackson shuts the door behind them. There was an awkward silence before greetings were made. "Uhm.. let's go up to my room." I say. Jina gives me a hug before we go up the stairs and into my room. They break into a fit of ear-deafening squeals one my door shuts. "What's wrong with all of you?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "They're grown, alright! Grown ass men!" Jang-mi says, as they break into another fit of squeals. "Yah. How can you be so cool? You didn't react this way when you liked Mark." Yumi says, laughing. "Which one is he?" I asked, slightly confused. Jessica rolls her eyes and shows me a picture.

 Oh so this is the guy I liked? I wonder what I liked about him

Oh so this is the guy I liked? I wonder what I liked about him. "He's the most handsome one, come on!" Jina whines, shaking my shoulders. "I'm not denying that. I'm just wondering what took over me such that I would like him." I said, slightly confused. "True.. I mean this was way before everything happened to him." Jang-mi says. "Can you feed us? We're sort of really hungry." Eun-chae asks. "Sure. I'll cook up some tacos." They all cheer, following me to the kitchen. "Alright. Twins and Jessica stay here. They're the only ones who can cook. The rest of you..." I start, only for Eun-chae to interrupt me. "Let's go talk to the boys!" Yumi and Yeo-jin nod, heading for the living room.

Quickly, I started frying up the taco shells. While the twins made the guacamole. Jessica cooks up the meat. We had shredded lettuce as well since Yumi had requested for hers to have lettuce. The girls and I had dance class as our curriculum and it was probably the best decision we've ever made.

"Guys! Food's ready!" I called, peeking my head out of the kitchen.

I put out the taco shells unto a plate. I quickly took one and put lettuce in it before putting on some meat. I bit into it, moaning in delight. "If I come over more often, will you cook for me every single time?" Jina teases. I laugh and shake my head poking my tongue out at her. "What are these extra shells for?" Eun-chae asks. I look down to see another seven shells. "I cooked the entire packet. I didn't even realise." I say, shrugging. Jang-mi nudges me, asking me to tell the boys. "You tell them." I say, enjoying my taco in peace.

"Guys. There are extra taco shells. Come get some." Yumi says. The boys immediately race over, hesitantly filling their individual shells with meat and lettuce.

"Wow.. I didn't know that you cooked this good." Jackson says. "You would if you were actually home." I said, gathering the plates and putting them in the sink. "I'll be sure to come home with the boys then.. so cook more, okay?" He asks, giving me a small smile. "Do you seriously think that's what this is all about?" I asked, looking at him in disbelief.

I roll my eyes and laugh at the confusion on his face. "I don't care if you don't taste my food. Because it wasn't for you in the first place. Do you want to know what I'm mad about?" I asked, raising my voice. Jina held me back as tears started brimming my eyes. The rest simply watched.

"I'm mad because you're never here. I don't care if you've abandoned me like I'm not your sister. You have no idea how much Mom and Dad care for you. Every Morning. They cook breakfast and wait for you to come down. Do you know how much it hurts to see that our parents would rather see you than me at the table? Do you know how much effort and energy Mom puts into keeping your room clean and cooking food for you, only for you to never be around? That is why I'm mad. For once Jackson, can you actually act like you have a family?" I ask, practically yelling as tears stream down my face. I push past the boys who were standing by the door, running to my room and slamming the door, locking it immediately.