[21]

Chapter 21 : Food

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm the english speaking maknae, Emily." I greeted last. "And we are 7Heaven." We all say in unison. "Thank you so much for watching our dance practice." Lee Ann starts. "We've been working hard on this choreography and our song." Eun Min adds. "We look forward to showing you what we can offer." Hana says. "On December 12, we will have our very first performance at the StarCrest centre." Young Mi says. "Only the first 20 people who get tickets for the showcase will be given a chance to meet us!" Tay says, forming a determined look on her face as if she's saying 'Hwaiting'. "So hurry! Get your tickets and we can't wait to see all of you!" Luna says. "This was," I said.
"7Heaven." We sang in unison. "Annyeong!!"

We had individual notes when we sang '7Heaven' which showed our different capabilities when singing. Lee Ann runs over and turns the camera off, sending the footage to JYP entertainment where they edited and posted the video unto Youtube. We started packing up. I grabbed my towel and put it over my shoulder, taking my phone to see that I've received a message from Mark.

Mark :
Baobei, we just finished practice. How's yours going? We'll be waiting at the counter.

Me :
We just finished. Coming soon. & The practice was pretty eventful. I didn't drop the mic today, which is a shock. Will be there soon. xx

"Guys they're waiting at the counter, let's go." I say, they all come towards the door where I was. I started making my way to the counter to see the boys sprawled across the row of metal chairs. "They're here." Jb says, hitting each of them to sit up. "Baobei." Mark calls, gesturing me to come over. He opens his legs slightly for me to stand in between them as he hugs me. "Aigoo.. Let's go before I vomit." Youngjae says, earning a glare from Mark. We go to our seperate vans, our van driving to lead the way.

Me :
Just saying, we eat A LOT. So be prepared & I'm sorry in advance.

I texted that slight warning to Mark. We arrive at the building. I put the hood over my head as Paparazzi crowd around. I zipped up the hoodie as well, running inside the building as soon as I got out of the van.

"When is 7Heaven's debut?"
"Are you and Mark Tuan from GOT7 dating? "

I open the door and rush inside, taking off the hoodie as soon as I got in. "Unnies. You guys go ahead. I'll wait for the boys." I tell them. They nod and make their way up to the dorm. Eventually, the boys arrive and they engulf me into a hug. "Guys I've missed all of you. But the members are waiting for us." I reminded them, not wanting for them to stay hungry for long. They nod and we make our way to the elevator where Mark casually intertwines our fingers together.

I look over to him as he gives me a small smile before I return one. We walk over to the unit where I unlock the gate and let them in, locking it behind me.

"I'm going to my room to change first." I tell them, walking over to my room and locking the door behind me.

--
mark

We took off our shoes and looked around the girls' dorm. It was bigger and a lot more cleaner than our dorm which we recently moved back into. By JYP's orders of course. He felt that it was unfair for us to be able to live in an actual space that had better facilities than other bands. Which was reasonable.

"Oppa. I have a question for you." Young Mi asks. "Oh, what is it?" I say, looking over to her. "By any chance, do you and Emily sit by the pool a lot? and do you guys have a lot of peaceful times together?" She asks. I furrowed my eyebrows, "Yes actually, why?" She smiles and hands me what looked like their new song. "Look at Emily's solo part."

From the times by the pool with the peaceful atmosphere. You've made me feel safe like I how I felt in your loving embrace. Didn't think I'd end up seeing this happen. But I'm glad I've been proven wrong. Expect the unexpected. Fairy tales still happen.

"Did she write this?" I asked, as I gave the music sheet back to Young Mi. She nods. "Emily and I write songs together because she and I have more experience compared to the other members." She tells me. "Ah.. That's good. Thank you for showing that to me." I tell her. She nods and walks away to the other girls.

"Let's order." Lee Ann says as Emily plops down unto the space in between Eun Min and Luna. I smile as I see her wearing a Mark Tuan fan shirt which she had distressed. "What do you guys want to order?" Jr asks. "The usual?" Tay asks, to which the girls nod.

"Galbitang, Sweet and Sour Pork, Black bean noodles, Spicy Beef soup, Teriyaki fried chicken and rice." Hana says, with a blank expression on her face. "Woah. You girls really do eat a lot." Jb says with a laugh. "Leader! Leader! Leader!" Both groups chanted while Emily was crawled up into a ball with her eyes shut.

--

It felt like someone was carrying me. I open my eyes to see Mark, using his legs to open the door of my room before gently placing me unto my bed. "You could've just left me on the couch." I mumbled as I pulled on his arm, not wanting for him to leave. He smiles as sits down on the ground beside my bed. "I'll just wake you when the food comes. You seem extremely exhausted." Mark says as he looks at me.

"I'll be fine." I say, pulling him down as I wrap my arms around him. He breaths out, as I feel him smile against my neck. "I've missed you so much." He whispers. "I've missed you too."

We stayed like this for awhile before we hear the members thanking someone outside. "Let's go." He says, standing up. Mark offers a hand which I take. We walk over to the living room and sit down around the large coffee table where the food was laid out.

They all got along pretty well. They even shared some embarrassing stories with each other while Mark and I sat there, having our own conversation as we eat. He took several scoops from the bowl of the soup and put it into his mouth, smiling in delight. Mark really loved soup. 'Soup fanatic' as Jb calls it.

He takes another spoonful, blowing on it before he brings it up to my mouth. I take a sip from the spoon, thanking him afterwards. We ate together while having a comfortable silence between us. It felt like we were communicating with our minds.

He kisses my cheek as he sees me deep in thought. I look over and smile at him before eating. "I love you." He mumbles, having some food in his mouth. "I love you too Mark." I respond, stroking his cheek gently before beginning to eat again.

••

We all watched tv before going our separate ways. The boys couldn't sleepover because they didn't bring their stuff from the dorms. Quite funny really. Maybe they'll sleepover next time, I'm sure the girls would love that.

I crawled into my bed and took out my phone from its charger, switching it off as well.

Mark :
We had an amazing time. Sorry we couldn't sleepover. I love you x

Me :
So did we. Have a safe ride home. I love you too. The big day's in 2 days. I can't wait!! Take care Jagi. I need to go to sleep. Sweet Dreams & G'night. xx

Mark :
Have a good rest Baobei. We'll be cheering you on! I'm sure the fans will love you! Good Night! xx