[27]

Chapter 27 : Concert Vibes

I put my in-ears on and began warming up with the girls. We waited on stage, at our allocated columns as the fans came in, screaming excitedly. I sat down casually on my side as they started rushing so they can make it as close to the barricades as they could.

"Hi!" I squealed, waving enthusiastically as they reached out their arms to reach me. "Have you guys eaten yet?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. They shook their heads, making me frown. "Aigoo.. You guys should've eaten. How long were you waiting in line?" I was shocked by their answers. I didn't know that they had to wait that long. I frown, shaking my head.

"Em." Tay calls using her mic as the girls huddled in the middle of the stage. I rush over, joining my hand in the middle with theirs. "Let's do this. 1, 2, 3." Lee Ann says with a huge smile on her face. "7Heaven!" We shout, earning some cheers from the fans that were already there. "We're just going to wait until the doors close and everyone's in." Lee Ann tells everyone, using her mic.

I went back to my column and waved to the people who just arrived. "Unnie! Wear this please!" A fan threw something for me to catch, which I do. I unfold the piece of clothing to reveal that it was an oversized yellow shirt that has totoro on it. I smiled at how cute it was, quickly putting it on. It had slits on the sides that started mid-tummy. The shirt reached mid-thigh. My studded shorts couldn't be seen but my black-see through tights were still visible underneath.

I did poses, letting the fans take pictures. "I'll keep this on for the rest of the concert!" I shout to the fan, making her squeal and nod. I smile and face Luna who laughs at my shirt. Her eyes divert to something behind me and she starts waving. I turn around to see Kai and Suho. I was sort of relieved that Sehun wasn't here. I didn't want for it to be awkward.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked as I quickly ran backstage. "Ouch. Em. I thought you'd be glad to see me at least." Kai says with a frown. "I am. I am. But I'm j-" "He was kidding. We just wanted to come by and support you guys." Suho answers, smacking Kai over the head. "Ohh.. Okay. Enjoy the show!" I say, waving and running back up stage as I hear chants beginning.

"I'm here!" I said into the mic, making the crowd cheer. I laugh and put my mic into my boot. "Alright. Today we're having this concert without doing the choreography. So this gives you the chance to dance freely with us. I hope you guys enjoy yourselves!" Hana says, earning cheers from the crowd.

I went over to my section, smiling as I read some of their banners. "Alright. Let's get started. This is Love Hate!" Lee Ann says, the music starting right after.

Eun Min and I were at the same portion of the stage, separated by a some distance. We took the edge of the stage left while I took stage left itself.

During my part, I looked at some of the fans in the eyes as I sang, making them squirm. I smile and dance like some of them, mimicking their every action. "Unnie! Have these!" A fan says, throwing up a container. I catch the container and my eyes widen. I see Char Siew Paus. "Did you poison this?" I asked jokingly. "Ani!" She says, laughing.

I put them down and take one, dancing with it as my part comes again, making the fans laugh. I bite into it, shutting my eyes in delight. I tear off a piece and put it into Eun Min's mouth during her part, making her voice muffled. I laugh as she hits me playfully.

••

I look all over the place to see Kai and Suho in the control room with some of the crew. I smiled and wave, making them wave back at me.

"Oh is it my turn to talk?" I asked as Eun Min calls for me. "Obviously." She says with a laugh, making the fans laugh as well. "Okay, Hi everybody!" I squealed, running like a fangirl. The fans laugh together with a few squirms and screams. "How are all of you?" I asked, making them scream once more. "Okay. Okay. No need to yell. Geez." I say jokingly as I flipped my hair. The audience laughs at my silly action.

"Alright. Unfortunately, this is our last song." I say, making them boo. I frown and nod. "I know! I want to stay. Lee Ann Unnie please!" I whined like a child as I stomped my foot. Lee Ann glares at me playfully. "Alright. I might get yelled at backstage. This last song was written by Young Mi and myself. This is called.." Oh yeah. We didn't come up with a title. I look over to Young Mi for help. "This is GOT7 Mark Oppa and Our Emily's love song." She says.

The crowd makes all types of noises. My cheek flush in embarrassment as she says this. The music starts, not allowing me to speak. I frown and sit down on the stage, my legs dangling off the edge.

The fans continue handing me things, which I place beside me on stage. I shut my eyes during my solo, smiling as the lyrics reflected how I felt about Mark even before we were together.

At the end of the concert, the MC asked the fans to scream for their bias.

"Finally, Who loves the ever so enthusiastic, Emily Wang?" He says. I run all over the stage, trying to hype up the crowd. The crowd screams as I pretend to jump off into the crowd for a crowd surf. I laugh at their squeals makings small hand hearts to make up for it.
Then we did our final messages.

"Alright. It's my turn finally. I'd just like to thank all of you for coming out today! I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves! I love you all." I say, letting them scream before I ask for them to quiet down. "And for all those who screamed when the MC asked who had an Emily bias. I hope you don't change it to any of the other members. Take care!" Eun Min runs over and lifts me off my feet.

"EmMin! EmMin!" The crowd chants.

Eun Min kisses my cheek, making all of them squeal. "Unnie!" I whine, her lipstick transferring over to my cheek.

••

I used a makeup wipe to remove my makeup and removed the in-ears afterwards, handing them over to the crew. I got down the stage and grabbed a towel from the table that also had food and drinks.

"You guys were awesome!"

I turn around to see Kai and Suho, this time with Chen. "Oh, you were here too?" I asked. Chen nods and says, "I screamed the loudest for you." His voice was a little raspy. I smiled and thanked him. "Did all of you scream?" I asked with a playful glare. "Of course. Emily Bias Squad." Suho says, forming some pose. I smiled, thanking them.

My phone vibrates, I leave the three of them to the rest of the girls as I answer the call.

"You were amazing." Mark says. I smile. "Thank you, How are you?" I ask, as I wiped my sweat. "Excited. We're all packing. Ready for the flight back." He says. I smile. "That's good. I don't think I can stand another day without you." I say, making him chuckle. "And I'm the cheesy one?" He questions. "You're way more cheesier than I am!" I defended, making him laugh.

"Alright. I need to go. I'll see you soon." He says. "Have a safe flight back. I love you." I say, as I smiled. "I love you too."

And with that, he hangs up. I put my phone back into my pocket and go back to the girls. I join them in their conversation, trying not to distract myself with the thought of Mark being back. I smiled to myself.

Aish.. This boy really does things to me.