[1]

Sequel Started : 13th December 2016
12 : 14 AM
-------------------

So it's been two years since I joined 7Heaven. We've been on two tours so far. One in Korea and another in Europe. We haven't had the chance to have a tour in the other parts of Asia, which I really wanted.

The fans have been extremely supportive and caring towards all of us. Of course there were a lot of people who hated our guts. But we were living our dream. Their perspective of who we were could never change that.

Now onto the subject you guys probably have in mind. Mark and I.

Well, we've broken up actually. It was extremely upsetting. Even the thought of it got me into tears. But the two of us have remained friends.

It seemed like after awhile of being in a relationship, the spark was gone. There no longer was that feeling of excitement when we saw each other. It felt so underwhelming. Completely borderline.

I couldn't get over it at first. For about a few months, to be exact. I realised that I hadn't completely lost him. He was still there. As my friend. And I was okay with that.

But.. I can't deny the fact that I still care about him.

Pictures of us on the internet haunted me. But at the same time, made me feel happy. I knew deep down inside that there would always be a part of me that would always in love him. At the same time, I knew that he wasn't in love with me.

I slid on a thick cream hoodie over my blue shirt and put on a rose gold baseball cap. We were going for rehearsals at the venue for our next performance.

"Guys! Five minutes before we leave!" Lee Ann reminded, knocking on all of our doors. I tightened my shoelaces and grabbed my sling bag, heading out the door and into the living room where the Unnies were.

"Em. Don't put too much pressure on your leg, it still hasn't fully recovered." Eun Min reminded me as she pointed to my left knee.

About a month ago on our last stop on tour, I   fell down, knee-first, on one of the large ramps and a second time when I accidentally lost my balance and put all the pressure on my knee when I was supposed to squat.

This had a huge impact on my knee. Especially because I continued on with the rest of the concert before they wrapped me up and took me to a hospital. Apparently, if I had danced a little harder I would never be able to walk again.

"Don't worry, Unnie." I said, giving her a small reassuring smile. My knee was wrapped with a guard to ensure that there's still some type of type of support for my leg.

"Let's go!"

With that, we all slowly piled into our regular van and were driven to the concert's venue. This would be the last one before our two week break. I was excited to finally get some rest. I had no intentions of leaving the house. I wanted to stay home.

Soon, I felt the van come to a complete stop which meant that we had arrived. "Thank you." We thanked the driver while we all slowly got out of the car.

I put my hoodie over my head and looked down, avoiding the cameras that pointed at us. There were fans as well. I wanted to stop and sign whatever they had, but I knew I couldn't. Because it would never end.

I stepped into the indoor stadium, a cold gush of air instantly hitting me. I put down the hood and squinted my eyes a little because the cold air was going in. It took awhile to finally adjust to it.