[3]

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm 7Heaven's English-speaking Maknae, Emily!" I greeted, bowing towards the camera that was held by one of the JYP staff. I was currently in the studio.

The announcement had aired that Taehyung Oppa and I would be in a We Got Married episode together for a month. The fans went crazy. In fact, over those few hours both of us had gained some following.

"Today, we have your first mission." I went over to take the mission card before I returned to my seat.

Today, you will be preparing a new look for your first impression as a newlywed couple. This includes changing your hairstyle, clothes, makeup and of course, a gift for you spouse.

I read the card out.

Hmm.. I guess this is pretty simple. There's nothing much to the mission anyway.

"Ah.. Okay. Should I buy a present for my husband then?" I asked as I put the cue card into my sing bag. The cameras followed me into the van where I told the driver where to go. "Oppa likes to wear a lot of edgy things.. lots of leather and things like that." I said as I scrolled through pictures of him on Google.

"I remember him giving me a leather jacket for my birthday last year. He has the same one." I say as I kept my phone, nodding my head as I looked out the window.

I thanked the driver as we arrive at the destination. I enter the shop and greet the store owner who was stood at the counter.

I went over to the new released pieces. "I don't think I'll be getting him pants.. I might buy him something simple like a shirt or a jacket." I say as I went through the hangers that held some interesting looking shirts.

Then my eyes divert themselves to this simple black overcoat. "Ooh.. I think Oppa will like this." I say as I start looking for his size. I take that hanger out and hold the overcoat in my arms. "I think I'll get him a turtleneck to go with this." I say as I walked over to the turtlenecks.

I chose one with minimal patterns. Just a plain cream turtleneck. "Yup. I'll get these two." I say with a smile, showing the two to the cameras. "Oppa. You should wear this when you go out, okay?" I asked as I brought them to the cashier.

"Emily. You know you were only required to get one gift right?" Manager-nim says as she looks at me. I laugh and nod. "Wifey game, strong." I say with a smirk as I paid for the items.

---------------

T A E H Y U N G

"Ah.. You're asking why I seem so sure of where we're going?" I asked as I looked out the window. I smiled and looked over to the camera. "Emily is my best friend. Her style is actually quite simple. This shop has some cool patterns. So, yeah!" I say as I showed a thumbs up.

I warmed my hands, getting a little excited as to what I was going to buy for her.

"Emily's style is really easy to replicate.. so I intend on trying to change it up a little." I say with a smile.

We got out of the car quickly. I greeted the shop owner and went over to their racks for Women. I went through the hangers, trying to find something that will look simple.. but chic at the same time.

Then I saw this dress. It was a pretty off shoulder burgundy dress with a slit on the side. "I think she'll look pretty in this." I say as I took the hanger off the railing. "I should look for something casual too. So she can wear it more often." I say with a thumbs up.

Tips with Taehyung.

I picked out a simple white off shoulder lace top. "I feel like Emily doesn't wear these types of clothing because she's a little afraid to try something out of her comfort zone." I say as I place the two gifts unto the counter.