I could see the barricades being set up. The girls made their way to the stage while I walked slowly. I got my ear-ins which were taped unto me before I hooked them over my ears, securing them.

I stepped out on stage and we began practice. We did the songs that we were going to perform on the day itself. I did the dance steps a little nervously, unsure of what was going to happen.

Then a large spotlight was shone unto the stage. I groaned and blocked my eyes, as I fell back into Luna who supported me, a little overwhelmed by how bright it was.

The lights dims down and I see Coni Oppa Heechul Oppa and Hani Unnie at the other end of the arena on the platform where the main-view camera would be. "Annyeonghaseyo." We greeted, bowing.

They smiled. I realised that they held mics. Was this all set up?

"Welcome to a new episode of Weekly Idol!" They announced, doing the pose that resembled a dab. The girls clapped while I stood there, regaining my composure. The light goes off and the normal lights are the only ones on.

"Today, we have set up for 7Heaven to perform their songs in front of a live audience." Coni said as he looked at us. There were other cameras at different angles, filming us.

"Don't worry. They are not your fans. We understand that you will be performing tomorrow." Hani says as she shoots us a smile. The girls were thankful.

I didn't really have a reaction to give. I wasn't feeling like myself.

"Here are our other guests who will be the audience for the day!" Heechul says as he lifts his cue cards.

"EXO!"

The guys slowly piled into the standing pans. They greeted us and the three hosts. I see a friendly face, waving enthusiastically at me. I waved back.

Kai Oppa.

He was there for me while I was going through the break up with Mark. I was completely lifeless. I stayed in my room, leaving to go for showers, rehearsals and performances. I barely ate.

I came so close to dying. So close. I fainted during one of our concerts in Korea and they brought me to the hospital where they showed me how much my health had deteriorated. You could see my spine. You could see the faint outline of my ribs.

Kai was there as my best friend.

I no longer talked to my brother. He wasn't there. He didn't bother checking up on me. I knew he didn't care despite the member's constantly assuring me that he did.

"Next up, BTS!"

The guys came in with our merchandise in hand. I couldn't help but smile when Taehyung Oppa came in with a board that had my name on it. We were close ever since an interview on ASC where we took a quiz on which BTS member i'm most alike.

[A/N : *cough* totally not based on my day out with Gynty *cough* ]

He was like this elder brother who acted like he was my age. He was weird but at the same time, made me feel appreciated. Like I meant something.

"Oppa! What about our names?" Luna asked with a slight frown on her face. The girls glared playfully at him as he cheekily hid his face with the board.