Sick

Tyler POV

I ran my fingers through my hair as I took a deep breath. I waited for Tyde as I sat old by the front door.

"Tyler do you think Troye is going to be ok?" Tyde said worried. I quickly nodded, reassuringly.

"You help Troye and I'll help Alicia." I said as I opened the door.

"What do you mean- Alicia!" Tyde said panicked as I quickly locked the door.

"What?" I said looking around as I walked over to him. He was moving a bunch of ice packs aside so he could get to Alicia. Why the ħell is Alicia on the floor? She has a perfectly good bed and she could still sit on the couch.

"Tyde...you're back. What time is it? Where's Alicia?" Troye said as he woke up, he looked all better and adorable as usual.

"I'm bringing Alicia to her room." Tyde said as he picked her up, she woke up slightly but just smiled and went back to sleep. Once she realized that Tyde was taking her away from Troye she tried getting away.

Alicia POV

"Wait stop! I have to -achoo- help Troye, his stomach hurts!" I said panicked as I tried to get out of Troye's arms, he put me down and I quickly walked over to Troye and plopped down on the floor.

"Alicia, you're more sick than me." Troye said as he looked at me worried.

"It doesn't matter because you guys are more important to me. I'll get over this whole sick thing in a few days." I said as I felt his head, he seemed perfectly fine. I turned to my side and grabbed a cracker and gave it to him. He rolled his eyes and ate it while shaking his head at me.

"See I'm fine now let us help you." He said crossing his arms, I looked at all of them as they just stared at me knowing they're right.

"Fine." I said giving up, I instantly got picked up and into my room.

"Now we are going to take care of you!" Troye said as they all smiled.

"Have fun with that, I'm calling Jasmine." I said as I picked up my phone and clicked her number.

"What no we wanna help!" Tyde said as they looked all upset.

"Yeah you can it's just Jasmine's family has a lot of those like weird remedies to thing that were like passed down through their family. I'm just going to ask her if she can bring me some." I said as they all just nodded, they just stood there in silence as the phone rang. I laughed at how awkwardly silent it was making them smile.

"Alicia, my wife!" Jasmine said dramatically as she danced to the Spanish music blasting through their house.

"I'm sick and dying can you help me and bring me some thingys to feel better?" I said as I sat up so I didn't have a thousand chins.

"But, but, we're dancing!" She said as I stuck out my lip.

"I want a divorce!" I said dramatically as she groaned and rolled her eyes while going to the kitchen.

"You better appreciate this, this stuff smells gross." She said as she mixed together a bunch of weird things.

"It tastes worse. But it makes you feel better almost instantly so it's worth it." I said as Tyde sat at the foot of my bed and Tyler and Troye went to the store or something. I didn't pay attention, I was to busy staring at Tyde on his phone.

"I'm going to text Tyler and tell him to pick it up on his way back from where ever he is. Love you bye." I said quickly.

"Love you bye." She blew kisses goodbye then hung up.

"Now what, do you need anything?" Tyde said putting down his phone and looking at me.

"Now I'm going to go on snapchat and pout on the camera with a basic filter telling people I'm sick." I said as I clicked on the app. {Add me! @fandomtrash89}

"Lets take a picture together!" He said crawling next to me as I quickly pulled the blanket up to my face.

"I'm not getting you sick." I said as he chuckled and I coughed in the blanket. I went on the flower crown filter {One of my favorites} and took the picture as we made sad faces.

"Cute." Tyde said as I posted or and sent it to him.

"Yeah just cross out that mess." I said as I pointed to my face.

"Oh my god, I'm actually going to kill you. I HATE when you say that." He said all upset making me smile. He sighed and crossed his arms pouting as I just sat there poking his face.

"Don't smile!" I said pursing my lips as I poked his grumpy face more.

"Alicia stop." He said trying to keep a straight face but struggling.

"Don't smiilllleee!" I said giggling as I got closer leaned over him and poked his dimples. He smiled lightly them went back to a grumpy face.

"I'm not falling for it." He said looking away from me, as I looked at him making the cutest face I possibly could.

"Whatever could you be talking about? I am just an innocent girl trying to make her boyfriend lau-ahhh!" I let out a scream as I fell off the bed and hit the nightstand, knocking soda on myself. We both sat there in silence staring at each other our mouths in the shape of an o. All of a sudden we both started laughing hysterically.

"Are...you..okay?" He said in between fits of laughter.

"What am I going to wear? Laundry day is tomorrow and all my clothes are in the dirty landry!" I said laughing as I looked down at my clothes. I looked at him and he rolled his eyes and nodded, I cheered and ran into Tyler's room and went through Tyde clothes. I chose a big Jersey of some random team and grabbed my bathing suit bottoms, I went the bathroom and changed and put my hair in a messy bun. I'm not even going to lie, I look good. I jumped in the room my arms up in the air smiling widely. He just looked at me with an eyebrow raised, he then started laughing at me as I crossed my arms.

"Don't laugh at me! I think I look cute!" I said looking in the mirror and going on snapchat.

"You look adorable." He said as he came up behind me and took a picture of us.

"Damn right I do. You're not getting this back." I said wrapping my arms around my self as he just let out a chuckle before sitting back down on my bed.

"I'll get it back, trust me." He said as he scrolled through his phone.

"Yeah, why don't you ask Harry how that's going for him?" I said sassily.