Princess

Troye and I had gone out for the day together while the boys filmed today, we decided to match today for our day together just to make it more special. I wore a pastel pink crop top with ripped skinny jeans while Troye wore a faded pink shirt with skinny jeans as well.

"What do you want to do?" I asked Troye excited as we walked down the busy streets.

"Lets go to a park and take artsy pictures." He said as he pointed to the park, I giggled and nodded as we linked arms as we walked over towards the park. All of a sudden my phone dinged and I saw that it was Tyde, I checked my texts my heart sunk as I read it.

😊Tyde😊
Feeling used, but I'm still missing you.

🙃Alicia🙃
Tyde? Are you alright?

My heart started to race as I waited for him to text back, I looked up at Tyde who's was crouched over some plants and I laughed.

😊Tyde😊
And I can't see the end of this.

🙃Alicia🙃
See the end of what?

I reread the messages trying to figure out what was wrong with him as I slowly started to panic.

😊Tyde😊
Just wanna feel your kiss against my lips.

🙃Alicia🙃
Tyde are you ok?

I smiled as Troye looked up at me to see what I was doing, he turned back to his plant and I let out a deep breath.

😊Tyde😊
And now all this time is passing by. But I still can't seem to tell you why it hurts me every time I see you.

🙃Alicia🙃
Troye and I left less than half an hour ago...why does it hurt you to see me? Tyde whys going on?

🙃Alicia🙃
What's*

😊Tyde😊
I realize how much I need you

I instantly stand up and start walking towards the apartment very upset, I hear Troye call out my name as I walked away.

🙃Alicia🙃
I'm coming back!

😊Tyde😊
I hate you

I immediately stopped in my tracks and starred at the screen in disbelief, I felt my chest tighten and my eyes start to burn.

🙃Alicia🙃
...what?

I heard Troye running towards me as I just stood there as tears started streaming down my face, I started to shake slightly. I wiped my wet screen as he texted me again, I heard Troye run up next to me and I hid my face from him.

😊Tyde😊
I love you

🙃Alicia🙃
I'm down the street.

I started running towards the house as Troye ran behind me worried, I wiped the tears from my eyes so I could see as I tried to get past the crowds of people.

😊Tyde😊
I hate that I love you.

🙃Alicia🙃
...why?

I stopped running and just stared at my phone again as Troye grabbed onto my shoulders panting. I kept my head down as I avoided looking at him, I removed his hands from my shoulder and bolted back to the apartment. I started crying even harder as it came into view, I quickly ran inside and towards the living room where I saw Tyde filming.

"What is happening?" I said crying hysterically as he instantly stopped smiling at the camera and stood up and opened his arms for me to hug him.

"It's just a prank!" He said as I walked over to him and hugged him tightly as we sat down in the couch.

"It's not funny!" I said between sobs into his shirt as he patted my back and pouted at the camera.

"I feel so bad!" He said sincerely as Troye ran into the room panting as he looked around for me.

"What the hell is going on?" Troye said as I cried into Tyde's shirt still upset, I threw my phone at him and he picked it up reading the texts.

"It was supposed to be funny! I sorry Alicia!" Tyde said as I started to stop crying, instead I was full of anger.

"Well it wasn't!" I said letting go of him and turning away from him and wiping away my last few tears and crossing my arms.

"Alicia want to go see a film to feel better?" Troye said awkwardly trying to lighten the mood, I lifted my arms up and waited for him to pick me up.

"Whatever are you talking about Troyeboy? I'm feeling just peachy!" I said as he picked me up and walked towards the door.

"I'm really sorry!" Tyde yelled out as we left and head towards the movie theatre.

"What film?" Troye said as I instantly knew what I wanted to watch.

"Suicide Squad!" I yelled as he groaned in response.

"We've seen that movie three time already!" Troye complained but quickly agreed when I sniffled. I love getting my way, it's so much fun.

"I will never stop loving that movie! Plus watching people getting killed by Harley will calm me down." I said as I rested my head on his shoulder as we started to cross the street.

"Oh great." Troye said sarcastically as I just giggled at him.

(Timeskip brought to you by Harley Quinn and her Puddin)

"Thank You Troye! I feel much better!" I said as I hugged him tightly and he chuckled.

"You're welcome Princess." He said smiling at me as I just flipped my hair.

"That name seems fitting." I said as twirled around and held out my arms like I was holding my gown out. Troye laughed and walked over to me and bowed, I curtsied and we began to recreate the dance scene from Cinderella.

"I don't think we're doing this right!" Troye said laughing as he spun me around.

"I'm positive we're not doing it right!" I said laughing as I spun him around as we laughed.