I Love You

I sat on my bed bored out of my mind as I stared up at the ceiling. I reached my hands out in front of me and pretended to grab stars out of the sky. I have a very active imagination that usually gets me in trouble. Tyler and Troye were in the living room discussing grown up things while Tyde was gone doing something.

"I'm going to die of boredom!" I yelled out as I heard the boys chuckle. I yelled out in frustration as I grabbed a pillow and shoved my face in it. All of a sudden I heard a thump and my window shutting. I slowly uncovered my face as I held my breath, terrified. All of a sudden someone jumped on top of me, I was about to scream when I got cut off by him kissing me.

"Mmffph!" I said as I quickly pushed them up, breaking the kiss.

"What?" Tyde said innocently as I let him go and held my heart, he chuckled lightly and leaned down and put his face in the crook of my neck. I let out a deep breath that turned into a small giggle as he laid a small kiss on my neck, tickling me.

"What are you doing here? You scared me!" I said pulling him up so I could see his face again, my face scrunched up in anger. He just stayed there staring at my face with a smile on his face. "Are you ju-"

"You know you're cute when you're angry?" He said as my face turned red and I looked at the wall.

"Yeah whatever. W-well your face is cute?" I said as I tried not to smile at his comment. He just chuckled and leaned in and kissed me again. I giggled as I pictured his face when I called him cute, he smiled then pushed himself back up.

"I can't kiss you if you laugh!" He said chuckling lightly as I blushed and giggled even more.

"You're so cute it hurts!" I said as I reached my hands up and squished his cheeks a bit.

"Like what?" He said smiling widely as he stared at my red face.

"Like how you always find a way to turn me red, how passionate you are about music, your chocolate eyes, your accent, blah blah blah." I said as I twirled his hair in my fingers.

"And?" He said cockily as he smiled widely showing off his dimples. I giggled and grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer. I gave him two small kisses on his the corners of his lips.

"And your dimples." I said smiling as I let go of him and stared at his flawless face. I looked up at him as he stared at my red face. The light from the window shined on his face making his eyes shine.

"Alicia?" Tyde said as his face looked nervous, I furrowed my eyebrows as I cupped the side of his face.

"What's the matter?" I said as I my smile dropped, he closed his eyes the took a deep breath.

"I love you, I love you Alicia Anne-Marie Oakley!" He said nervously smiling as my heart melted and I started crying. His smile dropped and I quickly smiled widely.

"I love you too! I love you Tyde Levi Mellet! I. Love. You!" I said happily as I pulled him towards me for a kiss. We automatically knocked heads and giggled as we held them. He sat up up and lifted me up on him so it was easier.

"Better." He said as we leaned in and kissed, I put my hands in his hair as he did the same. I broke the kiss and rested my head on his as I tried to catch my breath.

"Oh my god I have waited so long to hear you say that!" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. I heard the door open but completely ignored them.

"Woah! Ewwww." I heard Troye say as I rolled my eyes and sighed. I looked over and at him and smiled at his shocked/grossed out face.

"Get out!" I yelled while giggling as I threw a pillow at him, he dodged it and shut the door.

"He's so annoying!" Tyde said as I laid my head on his chest and hugged him tightly.

"Eh, he's ok. At least it wasn't Tyler." I said giggling as I felt Tyde nod in agreement.

"I would be dead." He said as I chuckled and nodded in agreement.

"They're what!" We heard Tyler yell as Troye tried to shush him. I ran to my window and opened it while shoving Tyde out of it.

"I love you." He said as he gave me a small peck on the lips then jumped out the window.

"Love you more." I said quickly before shutting the window and jumping on my bed. I heard Tyler stomp towards my room and I quickly messed up my hair. And partially wrapped myself in my blanket so it looked like I rolled around. I took off my glasses and rubbed my eyes making them red. I curled up into a ball with my pillow and shut my eyes.

"WHAT IS GOI- Troye she's sleeping!" Tyler said as I pretended to wake up. Nailed it!