Spud

5:30 a.m.

I got up tiredly as I shut off my alarm and woke up Tyler. He groaned and got up, I walked to my closet and put on white lacy romper. I slugged towards the bathroom and put my hair up and a messy bun. I put on white flats and grabbed my already packed suitcase that I packed last night. I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth while Tyler fixed his hair in the mirror.

"I'm ready, I'm going to they boys room." I said walking my suitcases out the door as Tyler just nodded. The Mellet boys packed their stuff this last night and I'm pretty sure Troye slept in his clothes. I knocked on the door and saw zombie Troye open the door and invite me in. I walked to the couch and flopped down on it taking a short nap while they got ready.

When I woke up I was in the taxi on the way to the airport in between Troyler. I woke up completely awake and ready to start the day. Troye looked at me confused on how I could be so happy.  After we got through the security and was on the plane I took out my laptop and headphones. I was sitting next Troye and the window, Tyler was a few seats in front of us and and Tyde was across from us. I opened to my movie and made sure Troye was sleeping before I played Spud.

Something about seeing baby Troye Sivan in a uniform and acting crazy is so entertaining. But it's also hilarious when his character falls in love with this girl! I put my headphones in and started the movie. Halfway through it Troye woke up and groaned looking at my screen. I started blushing from embarrassment and pretended like I couldn't see him.

I gave him a headphone as he sighed and took it, as usual I started crying about Gecko. Troye awed and hugged me as Tyde looked at us confused and worried. I turned the screen and he laughed while I cried softly into Troye's shirt, as baby him started singing.

"Alicia, it's only a movie." He said as he patted my hair, as I looked at him with puffy eyes.

"But it's so sad! And you're so cute! And your voice is so high!" I said as I tears came out of my eyes and I wiped them away.

"Alicia you're so cute!" He said hugging me and kissing my head. I laughed sadly then went back to watching the movie. I laughed at the parts where Troye said he liked a girl and cringed at the puberty parts. Just before the movie could end I had to put away my laptop, Troye laughed as I clung to his arm.

"Don't laugh it's scary, I hate landings." I said as I put my face into his shirt.

"I'm sorry." He said as he giggled quietly, as I hit him waiting for the plane to land.

At The House

"Alicia, I told you to clean your room before we left!" Tyler said as he walked into my room with Troye following behind.

"Every thing is clean except for the closet, I'm working on that!" I said as I dumped all my clothes out on my closet floor.

"You're actually Troye!" Tyde said laughing as Troye shrugged and plopped down on my bed. There was a knock on the door and I ran to the door quickly. I opened the door and flung my arms out and jumped on the person out the door.

"Jazzy!" I yelled squeezing them then noticing the short hair and muscular frame. I pulled away I saw Joey sitting there awkwardly holding me as I laughed embarrassed.

"Not Jasmine!" He said bringing me inside and plopping me I front of an upset Tyde.

"Gay!" I said smiling sweetly at Tyde wrapping my arm around him as they walked in.

"Also mine!" Derek said wrapping an arm around Joey as his face turned red.

"Awe, I remember when I used to do that!" I said admiring the cute couple as everyone laughed at me.

"Alicia you're hilarious!" Jasmine said walking in and shutting the door.

"Jazzy!" I yelled jumping on her as she laughed.

"Wait what do you mean?" I said confused as she put me down. Tyde came up from behind me and out an arm around my waist, my face turned red as they laughed.

"Alicia the day you don't do that we have a problem!" Tyde said as I looked at the ground still blushing.

"Shut up!" I said as they laughed harder, I glared at them and they all giggled quietly.

"Hey Tyler can we have a sleepover?" I asked Tyler as begged him.

"Fine but I need to know who's coming first." He said as I looked at him like he was stupid.

"Jasmine, Joey, Derek, Liam, and I guess we could call up Bliss!" I said as all my friends turned towards to me and shook their heads.

"No!" They said at the same time and I put my hands up in surrender.

"And no to Liam, that's to much pressure to look good." Jasmine said taking her hand flipping her hair.

"Girl you always slay." Troye said as I snapped my head towards him.

"Are you trying to kill my best friend?" I said as I grabbed her hand and pulled her into my room. We screamed together jumping up and down then calmly walking out.

"Are you done?" Tyler asked as I looked at Jasmine and walked back into my room and screamed.

"We're good now!" Jasmine said as we skipped back into the room happily.

"Oh my- Alicia, guess. what!" Derek said excited as I turned towards him intrigued.

"At around four o'clock, Hannah Montana comes on! But also Wizards of Waverley Place!" He said standing up all excited as I copied his actions.

"Your joking!" I said excited.