Andrea Russet

I laid on the ground until I heard a knock on the door, I lifted my head up and looked at Tyler scared as he laughed and walked to it. I quickly got up and dragged the Mellet boys into my room hiding them from her.

"Hey Tyler." She said as I walked back into the room and waved to her as we made eye contact.

"Andrea this is Alicia. Alicia, Andrea." Tyler said as I walked over to her and went to shake her hand but she pulled me into a hug.

"Hey, let's go!" She said smiling and pulling me out the door and into her car as I waved goodbye to them.

"Bye." I said to Tyler as I closed the door and sat on the passengers side.

"I know this might sound a little weird but you are actually GOALS!" She said as she started the car and I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Are you kidding me? You are so unbelievably gorgeous, how am I goals?" I asked confused as she looked behind her and pulled out.

"Thank you and GIRL, you never wear makeup but yet you slay!" She said glancing at me as she drove off.

"I would wear makeup expect I don't know how to do it! I tried making a smokey eye and it looked like I had a black eye!" I said laughing at myself as she laughed along.

"Are you serious? When we get to my apartment you're getting a makeover! Have you met Trevor?" She asked my excited making me excited too.

"I've never met Trevor before but I watch his videos." I said then quickly hopping I didn't come off as a stalker.

"Oh my gosh he's going to flip when he finds out we're giving you a makeover. We watched Tyde's video together and he said that he wanted us to hang out. So I was like let's do it, but keep it a secret from Trevor! So then I called Tyler then here we are." She said explained as my heart skipped a beat, they wanted to hang out with me?!?

"Really? I've never actually gotten a makeover before, now that I think about it." I said trying to remember if I have before, as Andrea's eyes widened.

"Are you serious? This will be so much fun!" She said as we pulled up to her apartment building, I got out and followed her up. We walked to her door and she took her keys unlocking it seeing Trevor dancing around.

"Hey queen!" Trevor said as he turned around, he saw me then smiled and ran over to me hugging me and ruffling my hair.

"Trev, guess what? Alicia hasn't had a makeover before! And she said we could give her one." She said closing the door and locking it as Trevor grabbed my hands and pulled me into the living room and sat me down on the couch.

"Sit here queen I'm getting the stuff!" He said as ran off and Andrea plopped down next to me and pulled up her snapchat and went onto the flower crown filter. (My favorite)

"I'm going to teach you how to make your snapchat like me." She said as I smiled and nodded.

"You're snapchat is goals, I need tips." I said as she flipped her hair squinted into the camera.

"Wait we should make that into a video! But only if you want to, I don't want to make it seem like I'm using you!" Andrea said as she looked at me excited as I giggled at her.

"No it's sounds like fun!" I said as she clapped and let out a whoop the ran to grab her camera and set up the lights. Trevor ran back in with a bag full of makeup he took from Andrea and set it down in the table.

"Let's do this!" He said clapping his hands together opening the bag as Andrea ran back as started getting everything ready.

"Wait Trevor! We're making a video where I show her how to make her snapchats like mine." Andrea said as Trevor looked at her with a look that said yeah ok.

"Um, I'm giving her a makeover then you can make your video!" He said waving his hand in her direction as I just looked at the two of them giggling.

"How about Trevor does my makeup to look like Andrea, then I can do the video with you?" I asked as they both looked at each other then smiled.

"Good idea! Andrea sit down next to Alicia so I can do this." Trevor said as Andrea plopped down next to me and made snapchat videos while Trevor did my makeup.

"Dammmmnnnnn guuurrrrrllll, you look fine!" Andrea said as we both looked into the camera together, we look like sisters.

"It's kinda creepy how much alike you guys look!" Trevor said looking at boy of us next to each other. After we started Andrea's video Trevor started the music an danced in the back of our snaps.

"I feel like I'm doing this wrong!" I said as we rewatched the snap and she nodded.

"You look to cute, you need to act cool, gangsta, swagalicious!" She said as she crossed her arms and pursed her lips.

"I don't know how to do that!" I said laughing as she tried to show me how to do it. By the end of the video I could do a hair flip while squinting my eyes and doing duck lips.

"Perfect!" Trevor said as we high fived, I looked down at my phone and saw that it was almost eight o'clock.

"Oh girl, Tyler wants you back." Andrea said as I groaned, and Trevor laughed.

"Why!" I groaned as she laughed and got up grabbing her keys.

"I would actually marry you, if it has to come down to it. Then you can live with me." Trevor said as I laughed as we all walked to the door.

"What about Tyde? You can't wreck my ship Trev!" Andrea said putting on her sunglasses as she locked the door. My eyes widened and my face had a slight blush as Trevor laughed.

"But what about Troylicia?" He said as I snapped my head towards him with wide eyes surprised.

"Nah dude! Tylicia is best ship! Plus Troye is gay, and illegal." She said as I agreed with her my face turning red.

"More of a reason to ship it, it dangerous!" He said wiggling his eyebrows as we walked to the car.

"Nothing is dangerous about Troye!" I said laughing as I thought about when Troye cried because he ran over an already dead skunk on the road.

"Tyde and Alicia are like the perfect height for each other, they're only like a year apart in age, Tyde's straight, also the way they get all nervous when people ask them about it is adorable!" She said talking to Trevor like I wasn't there, I covered my face as I started blushing hard. We pulled up to the apartment building and I quickly said goodbye and ran inside. I unlocked the door an quickly shut it sliding down at Troye to calm my blush before anyone noticed.

"Why are you so red?" Tyler said laughing as I kept my head down and walked towards the bathroom to wash all this makeup off my face.

"Woah! You look just like Andrea!" Troye said lifting my face up towards his with his hand as I nodded and quickly walked towards the bathroom. I blushed thinking about what Trevor said about Troye the laughed, I bumped into someone and looked up to see Tyde making me turn even redder.

"You look just like Andrea!" He said surprised as I nodded and walked into the bathroom quickly, I washed it off my face wanting to look like me again.