Undercover Disney Princess

I woke up to the sound of my name being called by a familiar Irish accent. I tried to ignore it and go to sleep but it kept getting louder. I'm going to kill him, even if he is adorable.

"Awe she's so cute!" I heard Marzia say in her adorable Italian accent, I open my eyes slightly and smiled.

"Thank You." I said tiredly making Troye yawn. Which started a chain reaction, by the end of it we all had yawned.

"Hey we're twinning!" Marzia said as she pointed at my outfit happily. I got off of Troye and stretched then became excited, suddenly I was wide awake.

"Let's take a picture!" I said happily surprising them, Troye just chuckled and took out my phone. He put in my password while I walked over to Marzia. I looked like a child version of her, it made Felix laugh as the moved back out of frame. Marzia put her feet together and a hand on her hip while I just wrapped my arms around her and lifted one leg up while smiling at the camera.

"My heart!" The three colorful haired boys said holding their chests.

"Alicia ten minutes until our meet and greet!" I heard Tyler say as he stuck his head out from a door. I let go of Marzia and through my arms in the air, while let out scoffing.

"You're just now telling me this?" I said bickering with him as they laughed.

Half an hour later

We had been doing this meet and greet for what seemed like forever and I was dying. But seeing all theses people made up for it. Troye was to our left and Tyde was going to be on our right with small barriers separating us and our lines. Tyde started his as we were finishing ours, he was wearing a jacket! In this weather!

"How are you wearing that?!?" I said to him shocked as he turned towards me after waving to his fans. His eyes widened and he quickly took it off as the first fan walked up to him.

"Put this on right now!" He said firmly while handing me his jacket while his fan smiled.

"What no! It's too hot!" I said as we both smiled and took picture with people.

"Yeah well you're practically naked and I don't want people looking at you!" He said throwing it at me as he took another picture.

"You can't tell me what to do I'm an adul-" I was cut off by an adorable little girl in a Elsa dress.

"But I want to go to Disney!" She said whining to whomever she was with. I was too focused on the cuteness, she crossed her arms angrily making her tiara fall slightly.

"We're going after this!" I heard a male voice say to her. I dropped the coat and knelt down grabbing her little hands surprising her.

"Hello there! What's your name?" I said smiling sweetly at her as she looked at me suspiciously.

"Abby." She said as slightly warming up to me. I stood up and did a small twirl spinning her around with me.

"What a beautiful name, mines Alicia." I said putting one hand to my chest softly, she squinted her eyes at me then gasped while her eyes widened. She started smiling widely as she clasped her hands together.

"I'm Elsa but you're the real Belle!" She said happily slightly fangirling.

"I'm not Belle, silly!" I said tapping her nose lightly making her smile. Her smile faded when she realized what I said.

"You're not?" She said lowering her head sadly, breaking my heart.

"Don't blow my cover!" I said lifting her head up so she could see me wink at her. She let out a small squeal as she jumped around happily.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me excited, I felt Tyler tap me but I just shooed him off.

"Well I just had to get out of that castle!" I said letting out a sigh while dramatically lifting a hand to my head softly.

"I wish I lived in castle!" She said sadly, I giggled and fixed her tiara.

"Why is that?" I said taking my phone and looking through my music for the perfect song to dance to. She stood there thinking while Tyler called out my name.

"Alicia look who it is!" He said happily as I took a quick glance then back at my phone, more interested in this.

"Nice to meet you she's lovely by the way." I said glancing up at the girl who was getting something out of her bag. I looked back down at my phone and I felt something sharp on my scalp. I know that feeling, she stuck a plastic crown on my head.

"I wish I lived in a castle so we could have a ball together." She said as I found the perfect song. I played it and her eyes widened.

"Let's have one right now!" I said turning it up and taking her hands.

"A dream is a wish your heart makes." She sang aloud to the song as we danced along to it.

"When your fast asleep, in dreams you will lose you're heart aches. Whatever you wish for you keep." I said singing along with her and the song as we twirled around. The crowd erupted in awes as they fangirled, Abby started laughing happily as the song finished. She jumped up and gave me a big hug before I got spun around by Tyler.

"Alicia, look who it is!" He said forcing me to look at the little girls family. I let out a loud squeal and gave him a huge hug, then the memories came back and I let go of him. I glared at him my hands in fists by my side's.

"What's wrong?" Tyde said concerned as I paid no attention to him.

"Oh I know that look, wait for it." Troye said right before I smacked him right across the face. Hard. He stumbled backwards then came back sadly.

"You left me Blake, I'm never going to forget that." I said crossing my arms and turning away from him.

"Ok, ok, I deserved that. I'm sor-"

"No don't you I'm sorry me!" I said upset as Tyler just sat back and watched.

"I'm really sorry Alicia, I understand why your mad." He said trying to act like he this old wise guy or something who learned the errors of his ways.

"No you don't! I will never forgive you." I said holding back tears as my voice cracked.

"Tyler aren't you going to do something?" Tyde said panicking as Tyler just shook his head no.

"I want to see if she really is going to keep this up and be strong. Or give in, let's hope she finally let go of her fee-"

"Tyler shut up!" I said to him wiping my eyes as they both pretended to be be doing something.

"Ali...I'm truly sorry." He said his voice cracking my heart in two. I turned around and quickly hugged him tightly.

"My god I hate you!" I said crying slightly into his shirt as we squeezed each other.

"Alicia can you please put on my jacket?" Tyde said making me laugh, I let go of Blake and grabbed his jacket and put it on. It went down to my knees making everyone laugh except Blake.

"Can I borrow him for a second?" I said asking a girl who was walking up for her turn to take a picture. She nodded quickly smiling making me smile. Tyde rushed towards me as I rushed towards him. I went on my tip toes and hugged him tightly instantly relaxing, I heard Tyler and Blake whispering. I glared at them and they stopped and waved innocently.

"Are you ok?" Tyde asked me as held my shoulders and looked into my eyes.

"We'll talk later, thank god they're the last ones in our line. You shouldn't be worried. I'm serious Tyde, not with him." I said looking at him with big eyes. He nodded but I just knew he wasn't sure, probably by the fact that he can tell when I'm bending the truth. I stepped away and he pulled me back and zipped up the jacket all the way to the top. I rolled my eyes as he just smiled & kissed my cheek.