Lost

Troye and Tyde both took turns cooking while everyone else just swam. I swam over to Zoë who was back on the big watermelon float.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked resting my head on the float by her legs. She moved them over so I would have more room on the float.

"Tanning, would like to join me?" She said moving to the side as I got on and laid next to her. I sat on it with her as we floated towards the deck where Tyler and Alfie were talking.

"Alicia I'm surprised your actually sitting in one place for this long." Alfie said as I sat up and jumped off into the water.

"I can't it's way to boring!" I said as I swam up to the surface, Zoë wobbled around then flipped off.

"Alicia!" She yelled out as she reached the surface and held onto the float. I turned around slowly not wanting to look at an angry Zoë.

"Yeah?" I said looking up at her instantly giving her puppy dog eyes and an innocent smile.

"Next time just say no." She said as she tried to get back onto the float. I nodded and swam in place thinking of what to do next. All of a sudden I looked up at Tyler who was acting freaked out, I gave him an look that said quit it.

"Tyler stop it, I know what you're doing and it's not going to work!" I said to him as he pointing behind me, acting scared as Alfie joined in.

"Don't look behind you." Alfie said as I turned my head slightly, my heart started to as they started to get in my head.

"Stop, you're going my imagination going and I'm going to be traumatized of the water!" I said as I they both continued on making me nervous, I swam towards them and they backed away.

"It's right there!" Tyler said pointing right behind me making me face go pale, I screamed as something grabbed me. It turned me around and I saw Tyde laughing as I hugged him. Zoë told off the boys as I clung onto Tyde scared, they all laughed while she tried not to.

"I don't know whether or not to be mad at you or not!" I said angrily as I clung onto him my heart racing almost full fangirl level. He laughed and hugged me as I laid my head on his chest trying to calm down.

"Not." He said laughing as I rolled my eyes and took deep breaths.

"You're lucky your cute, I would've drowned you by now!" I said angrily as he laughed harder, I heard Zoë giggling and I looked at her.

"It's not funny!" She said pointing to the boys while trying to keep a straight face.

"Oh come on Zoë, you too! Us girls have to stick together!" I said as she burst out in giggles, I looked at the other side of the lake and saw a puppy by the water.

"It was kinda funny." She said as I sighed and smiled agreeing with her.

"Look there's a puppy! It looks lost I'm going to go swim over there." I said letting go of  Tyde as they all turned to look.

"No you're not, that's too far!" Tyler said sternly as I turned towards him and looked at him with a grin.

"Watch me!" I said as I started swimming over towards it.

"I'm coming!" Zoë said as she swam towards me, Tyler groaned in frustration.

"Why doesn't she ever listen to me?" He yelled out as I laughed, I waited for Zoë as she tried to catch up. We swam over towards the other side and got closer to the puppy, it was a small German Shepard puppy that was chasing a butterfly. I quickly swam up to the shore and got up walking slowly towards it, it completely ignored us as Zoë walked next to me.

"Come here boy, girl, whatever you are! Come here!" I called out patting my legs getting it's attention, it turned towards me and ran towards me. It jumped onto me knocking me over and licking my face. Zoë laughed as I scrunched up my face, it jumped off me and ran towards her. I got up and turned towards the boys, I waved to them as I Tyde jumping up and down on the dock.

"Wait come back!" I heard Zoë say as she ran after the puppy who ran into the woods. I chased after them but tripped and  hit my leg against a rock cutting it, I got up and quickly ran after them not noticing.

"Zoë?" I called out looking around not seeing her, I heard barking and I quickly ran towards it. A tree branch cut the side of my face as I ran past it causing me to curse.

"Alicia?" Zoë called out as I saw her looking her around, I ran up to her and the dog as I realized we were lost.

"Do you know how to get back?" I asked her while looking around, I heard her gasp as she looked around.

"We're lost and your cut!" She said pulling me towards her and touching my head, I winced as she touched the cut. We heard rustling in the bushes and we both let out a shriek as we both moved away from it. I hid behind Zoë holding onto her arms an looking out from behind her, curious but scared. We relaxed as we saw Austin and another boy our age emerge from the bushes confused, Austin smiled as he saw the dog and it ran up to him.

"Stella, there you are!" He said happily as she licked his face.

"Who that?" The other boy said pointing to us as Austin put a collar around the dogs neck.

"How did you guys get here?" He said confused as I pointed towards the woods.

"We saw your puppy then swam over to see if it was lost then we ended up getting lost chasing after it." Zoë said as I nodded still hiding behind her, the wind blew making both of us shudder. Both of the boys quickly took of their jacket and quickly walked up to us handing them to us.

"No, it ok!" I said as Austin tried to give me his jacket, I saw Zoë accept the jacket and I  sighed taking the jacket and putting it on.

"Oh this is Jake, he's my best friend." Austin said as I zipped up the jacket and walked over towards him. I shook his hand then walked next to Zoë.

"This is Zoë, and I'm Alicia." I said as I held Zoë's hand uncomfortable, talking to new people is not my specialty. Zoë shook his hand and Austin quickly took out some band aids out of his backpack he was wearing. He passed a big one for my leg and a smaller one for my head, I thanked him then put on the band aid on my leg. I gave Zoë the smaller one and she moved my hair so she could put it on my forehead.

"We're not that far from the cabin we'll walk you down there." Jake said as Austin hit him in the shoulder and pulled him to the side but still in earshot. I looked at Zoë awkwardly as we both eavesdropped them as they argued with each other.

"My dad said to go back as soon as we found the dog. We can get the car then drive them back." Austin said as Zoë and I pretended to talk to each other about random things.

"Yeah I know but it would take longer to walk and they're hot especially the British one! You can see them whenever you live, I don't!" He said as Austin sighed and looked over at us, I giggled at Zoë's face as she looked disgusted and horrified.

"I'm happy it's not me for once." I said as they talked more, Zoë giggled and nodded in agreement.

"So will the boys! You don't see it but the look all of them give any boy who comes up to you is hilarious. I've never seen Tyler so protective before and it kinda funny how angry he gets over boys." She said as I laughed at her and shook my head.

"Yeah ok, Tyler let these twin boys in the house who I hate and they both ended up kissing me! One was gay, but still!" I said they started to walk towards us and Zoë shook her head smiling.

"He let them in to make you angry, but I bet you he was furious when he found out they kissed you. When you and Tyde first started dating Tyler would go on and on about how even though he didn't act like it he was angry whenever Tyde would even look at you." She said as I looked at her not believing a word she said.

"I need proof." I said as they walked up to us smiling, we turned towards them as Zoë smiled back.

"Just wait!" She said smiling as they told us to start following them back.