Oh boy

"I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I loooovvvveeee you!" I yelled as I jumped on Tyler and kissed his cheeks while squeezing him to death. He started laughing then gasping for breath. I quickly let go of him then watched him gasp for breath.

"Jesus Alicia!" He said laughing as I jumped back on him and started pinching his cheeks until Troye started pulling me off of him.

"Hey I helped too!" Troye said setting me on the ground. My mouth dropped as I looked between them. I jumped on Troye kissing his cheeks also pinching them while ruffling his hair and squeezing them.

"What is happening?!?" Tyde said confused as Tyler rubbed his cheeks where I had pinched them. Tyde pulled me off of Troye making me think about what's going to happen next.

"So this is really happening?" I said looking between them and as they nodded.

"Yep I already asked for permission even though I'm old enough and don't need it." Troye said smiling as I sat in the top of the couch and thought about what that means for the future.

"Oh boy." I said falling back on the couch, my legs dangling off the top of the couch.

"What is happening?" Tyde said still lost. I lifted my arm up and pointed at Tyde.

"You and Troyeboy, are living with Tyler and I for the rest of the year!" I said pointing to Tyler and I.

"Really? That's amaz-oh boy!" He said plopped down next to me on the couch.

"Thought you would be more excited!" Troye said as we looked at them funny.

"We are excited but we still have to plan everything out!" Tyde said as I nodded in agreement.

"Troye you can use my dresser since you'll be in my room. I only use my closet anyways." I said as Troye looked at Tyler confused.

"You guys didn't plan this out did you?" Tyde said as they both shook their heads no.

"Tyde is with Tyler and Troye is with me, that's just how it's gonna work. And it's only fair that Tyde goes to my school." I said as Troye started laughing.

"Tyde take his classes online, he doesn't have to go to school with you." Troye said as I pouted.

"But what about the twins? And Bliss, you know every time a new guys comes to our school who looks good she automatically tries to set us up! I'm so sick of it, and now there's two boys at once. Do you know how many times I've had to-" I was quickly cut of by Tyde standing up.

"Looks like I'm going to school in America!" Tyde said as Tyler and Troye laughed and I cheered.

"Wait we have to shopping!" I said excited as sat up causing me to be dizzy from being upside down for to long.

"We'll do that when we get to California, but Tyde you still have take classes online. If you want to wake up with Alicia for school and pick her up after you can but that's it." Troye said as Tyde rolled his eyes and I pouted.

"Well anyway we leave tomorrow at six." Tyler said to us as we nodded.

"Wait, in the morning?" Troye really hoping it wasn't.

"Yes, in the morning!" Tyler said laughing as I let out a deep breath, just then a small knock was at the door. Troye walked to the door and opened it, Zoë was standing at the door smiling as two little kids looked from behind her. I knelt down and held out my arms as they ran towards me.

"Oh my baby's! I've missed you!" I said hugging them and putting one on each hip.

"Ali, I got a, I got a, Elsa doll!" Emilia said showing me her doll as I put them down.

"Oh my gosh, so pretty!" I said as I looked at her in surprise. As she smiled and waved it around, as Eduardo pulled on my shirt.

"Alicia I never knew you liked kids!" Tyler said shocked as Zoë looked at him like he was crazy.

"Are you kidding me? She loves them, and they love her!" Zoë said as I cuddled Eduardo.

"Owaf!" He said shoving he Olaf plushie in my face as I laughed and moved it away from my face.

"Wow! It's almost as cute as you!" I said tickling him as laughed. Then I remembered what I packed in my suitcase.

"Hi!" Tyde said to Emilia as she waved shyly.

"Guess what I have?" I said looking at the kids full of excitement.

"What?" Emilia said in her cute Irish/British accent.

"A have a surprise! Stay here, you to Eduardo!" I pointed at them and grabbed Tyde's hand pulling him to the other room. I opened my suitcase and pulled out two wrapped presents, I took the blue one and gave him the pink.

"What is it?" He said as I put a finger to my lips and whispered in his ear. We walked out and Tyler looked at me confused.

"Where the hel-heck, did you get those?" Tyler said laughing as I kicked him for almost swearing in front of the kids.

"Close your eyes and hold out your hands!" I said as they squeezed shut their yes an held out their hands. We gave them their presents while they both peeks open their eyes.

"No peeking!" Troye said as they both quickly shut them making us giggle.

"Ok open them!" Tyde said as they both opened their eyes and started opening their presents. Eduardo couldn't open his so I helped him make a tear, he did the rest once I helped him. Emilia's eyes lit up as she saw a talking Peppa Pig with a pink dress and crown.

"What do we say?" Zoë said sweetly as she smiled up at us.

"Thank you!" She said hugging Tyde then me.

"Anything for my Emilia!" I said as Eduardo finally finished unwrapping his present.

"Dinosaur grrrr!" He said lifting up his dinosaur and putting it in my face like Olaf. I laughed and picked him up while he played with the dinosaur.

"Your welcome!" I giggled happily as they played with their toys laughing.