Deep Breaths

"Watch it!" I said as Jackson almost bumped into my arm, he had been annoying me ever since we got back. Everyone had left to get movies, snacks, board games, and gross things to eat if we lose. Jackson and I were left to fort duty while they were gone, we had built this fort five times already. He keeps fooling around and if he breaks this one more time I'm going to kill him.

"Do I plug the lights in now?" Jackson said as I finally finished fixing the sheets and fairy lights.

"Be careful I swear if you break this again I'm killing you." I said watching him closely as he laughed and plugged in the lights, they lit up and we stood in awe at how pretty it was. We went inside and sat inside looking above us at the lights, all of a sudden the door opened they looked at us shocked.

"I thought you guys would've given up after the third time Jackson broke it." Korey said as they shut the door and stood in front of us.

"This is the sixth and my last time fixing this if Jackson breaks it. But luckily Jackson hasn't shoved me onto anything yet." I said smiling happily as they started clapping.

"Yet." He said turning to look at me with a grin. They stopped clapping and looked at him with their arms crossed.

"You can't do anything now that their back." I said looking at him smugly as he just laughed and shook his head.

"Try me." He said getting closer, I just glared at him as we both got closer until our faces were like five inches apart.

"Did you guys date?" Troye said snapping us back to reality as I turned my head to look at him.

"Ew!" Jackson and I yelled out at the same, Korey and Tyler started mimicking us.

"Who would ever date Alicia?" Jackson said making a gross face as I nodded in agreement then hit him.Tyler and Korey were putting the snacks in a bowel while the Mellets just watched us.

"Who would ever date Jackson, I mean that's disgusting! All he would ever do is give you a concussion, you'd be pushed against any and every surface." I said sticking my tongue out in disgust and pretending to throw up.

"Like this?" Jackson said pushing me to the ground so that he was on top of me, I grabbed onto a random sheet trying to stay up. All of a sudden the whole thing collapsed and there was lights and sheets everywhere. There was a small tent where Jackson was hovered above me, I heard Tyler laughing hysterically while Korey tried to calm me down.

"JACKSON!" I yelled angrily as I looked up at his scared face.

"Hey, Ali...y-you should r-really calm down." Jackson said scared as my eyes basically had flames in them.

"I'm going to kill you!" I said angrily as I flipped us over so I was on top. He grabbed my glasses off my face and crawled out from underneath me trying to run away. I tried to chose him but one I was under a blanket and two I can't see, I decided to calm down and just lay on the ground. I took a deep breath then let it out slowly as the white sheet slowly landed on my face.

"Alicia?" Tyde said softy as they were all quiet except for Tyler who was laughing like always.

"Yeah Tyde?" I said back quietly while letting out a deep breath and closing my eyes.

"You ok?" He said moving closer to the sheet picking it up and trying to find a way to get to me.

"Yeah, just calming down." I said as I felt a gust of air hit me as Tyde threw the sheet off of me. I opened my eyes and looked up at Tyde worried face, I smiled grabbed his hand pulled myself up. He instantly hugged me close to his chest calming me down.

After about three seconds of thought we decided that we were just going to ditch the whole fort idea and just play games instead. Right now we were playing truth or dare, we started running out of things to ask each other so we headed to Twitter.

"Alicia, fluffyseptiplier asks who would you "go gay" for?" Tyler asked me putting down his phone and looking at me.

"Like people I know or celebrities, would YouTubers would go under people I know?" I said confused as Tyler just sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Yes, and it doesn't matter." He said as they all looked at me waiting for me to answer.

"Easy. I'll just do both. For celebrity, Ariana Grande or Selena Gomaz. And if not married by the time I'm forty Jasmine and I have already agreed to get married." I said as Tyler and Korey laughed while Jackson pouted, it is killing me that they won't tell me what went down between them.

"Forty...really? That's too early." Tyler said laughing as Korey nodded in agreement.

"Sixty is perfect time to marry your best friend." Korey said as he and Tyler interlocked pinkys and pinky swore on it.

"You guys can't just- is that a thing here in America?" Troye said as we just shrugged, then Korey laughed.

"Remember when you said that you were going to marry Peter Pan you got older?" Korey said as they all started giggling at me but I wasn't embarrassed.

"If he busted through the window right now and offered to take me to Neverland you would never see me again. I would be out in a heart beat, do you even realize how beautiful everything is. I mean I would swim with the mermaids everyday, they wouldn't hate me because I wouldn't be all of Peter like Wendy. And Tinkerbell would be like my best friend and Tigerlilly would be my si-" I was cut off be Tyler covering my mouth.

"We get it."