Triggered

"Troye I dare you to go outside and take a video screaming 'Alicia is my queen' then post it to all of your social media." I said as smiling as he just shrugged and got up while I cheered happily as he opened the door. Every one just eye rolled at how happy I was, they watched as I got up. I grabbed my phone and went to my camera and started recording him as we got outside the apartment building.

"ALICIA IS MY QUEEN!" Troye yelled as a random person drove by honking.

"True!" A girl about ten years old yelled out the back window. I started laughing hysterically along with Troye as I fell to the ground laughing. I started laughing so hard that I started crying, I turned the camera towards me and looked into the camera while taking a deep breathe.

"I'M SHOOK!" I yelled laughing while on the ground, Troye came over and picked me up while I continued to laugh while he carried me inside.

"It's gross to lay on the ground." Troye said giggling at how much I was laughing.

"Yet you're holding me?" I said after I turned off the camera giggling.

"Five second rule." He said as he put me down so we could open the door and go inside.

"Is your life complete now?" Jackson said laughing at me as I nodded and hit him across the head as I walked bye. I gave Troye my phone so he could log into his social media and post the video.

"Nothing could change my mood!" I said smiling widely as Troye posted it. He gave me a devilish grin and passed me my phone.

"Alicia, truth or dare?" Troye said as tapped his fingers together mischievously as I looked at him intrigued.

"...dare?" I said somewhat scared as he made a grinch like grin and turned to Tyler and whispered something in his ear. Tyler started giggling while nodding making me nervous, I looked at Tyde who just shrugged.

"I dare you to call Jasmine and tell her that you caught Tronnor kissing and you don't know what to do." Troye said as my heart started racing and I started laughing.

"I'm triggered!" I said laughing as I grabbed my phone and started dialing her number.

"You have to be upset or she won't believe it." Korey said as everyone agreed I let put a deep breathe and pretended that it really happened.

"What if I do this and she gets angry-I'm going to kill them-my otp is falling apart-I can't even right now!" I said while crying and clicking call putting it on speaker.

"You literally just went through like every emotion." Tyler said as I kept giggling while crying, I tried to stop but that's almost impossible. Soon we were all a giggling mess as soon as she picked up we all went silent, I grabbed one of our throw pillows and held it to my chest while I held my knees with one arm tightly. I heard Jasmine laughing with Spanish music played in the background. Oh yeah it's Saturday, Jasmine's family always has a small party with their other Spanish neighbors on Saturday. I went one time and it was awesome, I didn't understand much but the food was AMAZING.

"...Jasmine?" I said sniffling into the microphone,I heard her curse then run away from the music.

"I'll kill him!" She said angrily as I wrinkled up my face as we all tried not to laugh.

"h-how d-did you k-know?" I said quietly knowing if I spoke any louder I would laugh.

"Because that's the he broke my heart voice...which one was it?" She said angrily as I heard her pull out her sword she got for her birthday.

"Aye, put away the sword Mulan!" I said strictly as she just sighed and I heard her put it back.

"I just wanted to let the boys know that if they actually break your heart that I'm armed." She said as all of them made scared faces making me giggle.

"HOW did you know?" I asked her confused as she just laughed.

"Well when ever you feel really strong emotions your voice does this cute thing where it goes really high and cracks but you don't seem to notice. And it didn't happen, plus Troye tweeted that you were playing truth or dare." She said giggling as I had a small mental breakdown.

"Does my voice actually crack when I get emotional?!?" I asked as usual held my throat embarrassed and confused on how I couldn't notice.

"Yep, also calm down." She said calmly making me freak out even more, the boys chuckled making my angry.

"Nobody has ever told me this before! It just happened again didn't it?!?" I said making them laugh, Jasmine just laughed and sighed.

"At least it sounds cute!" She said trying to make me feel better.

"How can a voice crack be cute?" I said as my voice cracked again making me more angry.

"Alicia you're low key triggered." She said making me laugh a little.

"I'm so triggered right now!" I yelled while giggling.