fanfiction?

I don't know-how we got to this point but we were all watching home videos that we had asked our parents for a while ago. We were going to make a video but decided to just watch some now instead.

"Who's that?" Tyde asked as he pointed at the screen, we were watching a video of Tyler and I dancing around in our backyard on Halloween in our costumes.

" Alicia and Tyler." Korey said as he laughed as I ran into Tyler and fell down.

"You're blonde?" Tyde said looking down at me surprised as I nodded as I looked up at him. Tyler and Troye were next to each other then Tyde who was currently my chair, then Jackson and Korey at the other end.

"It's like dirty blonde but yeah. So is Tyler." I said watching as I started beating up Tyler with my fairy wand.

"I still can't believe I got in trouble for this!" Tyler complained as I just laughed, I got a rip in my dress and cried to my mom saying it was Tyler's fault.

"You were such a crybaby." Jackson said as I just rolled my eyes.

"Still am." I said as I forced tears out of my eyes, Tyde looked at me shocked.

"How do you do it?" Troye said looking at me with wide eyes. I just smiled and shrugged pretending not to know, all I had do do was thinking of something sad.

"Hey do you remember that old app you had?" Jackson said laughing out of nowhere, I over at him confused.

"Which one?" I said smiling as Tyde played with my hair as I just laid my head on him.

"That one where you write the fanfiction." He said smiling as my eyes widened, Tyler put on a random movie as he and Korey got ready to make dinner. Troye just looked at me am used as Tyde looked at me with an eyebrow raised causing a light blush on my face.

"What ever could you be talking about?" I said nervously making them all giggle, I heard Korey and Tyler making hikes in the kitchen.

"Oh you're still logged in on my phone!" He said as he started laughing hysterically, I tried to get up but Tyde wrapped his arms around me curious about what I wrote.

"Why do you even still have it? Tyde let me go! No stop!" I yelled as Jackson started to figure out how to read the fanfiction you wrote.

"Who did you write them about?" Troye said wiggling his eyebrows as he ran over to Jackson and looked over his shoulder as they looked at my account.

"No stop! Don't- just delete it! Jackson PLEASE! Tyde let go, I'm begging you!" I said desperately as I tried to get out of his arms for the first time in my life.

"But I like hugging you, why would I stop?" He said calmly as he smiled showing off his dimples, I blushed a light pink as I looked away.

"I'm pretty sure I deleted all of them anyway." I said relaxing a little as the all let out small groans of disappointment.

"Wait, click unpublished." Troye said excited, my eyes widened again and I tried to get up but failing thanks to Tyde again.

"What's this? A Tyd-" Jackson began to read the name of my fan fiction but I cut him off.

"Shut up!" I yelled as I turned around and covered Tyde's ears while blushing harder and closing my eyes not wanting to look at Tyde. I looked over at Jackson who was laughing on the couch while Troye dropped to the ground laughing. I felt my eyes sting and I squeezed my eyes shut then held onto Tyde embarrassed more than ever before. I felt Tyde hug me back tightly as I tried to ignore them laughing and trying to calm down.

"Is it about me?" Tyde whispered into my ear so they couldn't hear. I shook my head no while trying to speak.

"N-no." Was all I managed to get out of my mouth without triggering a flood of tears. He let out a small giggle and kissed me on the head lightly while giving me a warm hug. I automatically felt more relaxed and less embarrassed knowing that I didn't completely ruin my life.

"That's kinda adorable." He whispered in my ear making me laugh into his shirt, how is your girlfriend writing fanfics about you adorable.

"N-no it's n-not it's w-weird and e-embarrassing and-and and it's-" I was cut off by him lifting my face away from his shirt and up towards him. I looked up at him confused as he just looked down at me giving me a small smile. He put a finger to my lips and shushed me, making me low key mad that he put his germy hand on my face. I mean I'm not saying my boyfriend's gross it's just he opens door a with those hands...too many germs. I just ignored it and tried to concentrate on him and what he was saying.

"If I said it's cute that's all that matters." He said smiling making me turn into a tomato, I nodded and grabbed Jackson's phone and deleted my account while he pouted.

"By the way you said I was adorable not cute and I'm still not letting you read it." I said as I threw the phone back at Jackson and looked at Tyde while he crossed his arms and pouted.

"But I-" I put a finger up to Tyde's lips and looked up at him while trying not to laugh.

"If I said no that's all that matters." I said as I mocked him smiling widely at the end. He let out a chuckle and grabbed me by my shoulders and softly pushed me down on the couch while tickling me. I started laughing hysterically as he just sat there smiling as he tickled me, I will get revenge.