Mornings

After we put all the groceries away we started a fire outside and found an old radio, we played the radio while making s'mores together in our pajamas. I put on some black sweatpants and a white shirt with a gray cover up just in case I got cold.

"Ahhh!" I yelled as I waved the marshmallow that was on fire, everyone started laughing as they tried to help me.

"Alicia blow it out!" Zoë said laughing as I tried blowing it out but not wanting to get burnt.

"I can't I don't want to catch on fire!" I panicked as I ran from the fire. I ran into the water and I stuck it in the water as I heard them all panic.I looked up and saw that while everyone was laughing, their marshmallows caught on fire.

"Watch out!" Tyler yelled as Alfie almost put his marshmallows in his hair, they all started charging towards me as I quickly tried to run to the dock. I quickly climbed onto it before they could trample me or light me on fire.

"We are the best at camping." Tyde said sarcastically as I started laughing then ran back up to the fire and stole the last couple marshmallows.

"Victory!" I said as thew my hands up in the air eating one as they all whined.

"That's not fair!" Zoë said complaining with a frown, I passed her a marshmallow behind our backs as the boys looked at us suspiciously.

"Girls, I don't trust em!" Troye said squinting his eyes at us as we high fived. I grabbed a bucket and went down to the water and filled the bucket. I ran back up with the water spilling out as I went them poured it on the fire putting it out.

"I love that sound." I said as it sizzled and Zoë nodded.

"It's quite satisfying!" She said as we walked back into the cabin then noticed we hadn't picked out rooms yet.

"Zoë and I will take the room over there." Alfie said as I crossed my arms and looked up at him.

"That's not fair, you always get to be with Zoë!" I said as Zoë giggled and nodded and crossed her arms copying me.

"Yeah, I'm with Alicia! Come on!" She said holding up her bags in the air as I cheered then dragged my bag across the room.

"Then who am I with then?" He said as we turned the corner, I peeked my head around the corner then pointed to Tyler.

"The Mellet boys together and hashtag Talfie!" I said making a hashtag with my hand and laughing as I walked into the other room.

"What side would you like?" Zoë said as she set down her bags by the foot of the bed.

"I don't care, wait where is she?" I said going through my bag an not seeing Jessie.

"Where's who?" Zoë said looking around as I stormed out into the other room where the boys where figuring out the rooms.

"Where is she?" I said as I stormed up to Tyler as he looked at me confused then smiled.

"Alicia, I told you I wasn't going to remember to bring that with us!" He said laughing as I grabbed his shoulders and shook him back and forth.

"How am I supposed to sleep with out her!" I said as Tyde pulled me off of Tyler as he laughed.

"I swear I packed her! Plus your way too old." He said as I shook my head no.

"Ty, I can't sleep with out her!" I said as Zoë turned towards me and giving a Tyler a warning look.

"A doll or bear?" She said as I glared at Tyler while he chuckled.

"Her name is Jessie, she's a cabbage patch doll that I got when I was born. I named her Jessie after the character from Toy Story, and I never go away without her!" I said as everyone shook their heads at Tyler in disappointment.